RE:what was your first gun?

Beretta 92A1 in 9mm (aka the M9). Solid in the hand, nice shooter.

This post was edited

I love Mosin Nagants and have several variations, however.....
My very first gun was a Winchester Model 67 .22 single shot when I was 8 years old. It's been a most wonderful and gratifying 60 years of firearms love.

My first centerfire was (still is) a 6.5 Carcano/Italian moschetto (carbine). Ah, but here's the story-- recently one of my favorite nephews learned that I have it and gave me 8 full boxes-plus of Norma ammo for it !! Also a few boxes of reloadable brass and several stripper clips. I am one happy uncle !! Now to get a chance to burn a few. :-D
NakeyBear

This post was edited

Springfield XD mod 2 9mm sub compact.

This post was edited

The first firearm I ever bought is a Remington 1100 in 12 gauge. The very first gun of any kind I bought was a Daisy 880 Powerline air rifle in .177 caliber.

This post was edited

Bought a Smith & Wesson 686 on my 21st birthday. First day I could legally buy a handgun. Had to wait a week before I could pick it up. Background check. And that was 33 years ago. Still have it.

This post was edited

The first one I ever purchased was a Browning BAR in 30-06.
Of course I had a Daisy BB gun as a kid.
1st rimfire-.22 Marlin bolt action
1st shotgun-Winchester model 97 12 ga
1st shotgun I purchased- Remington 870 express 12 ga
1st pistol I purchased- Taurus 92 9mm, (Beretta knock off)

This post was edited

My first gun was my dads Winchester Model 270. He got it from his father. Its a level action repeater that takes .22 short, long, and long rifle.

This post was edited

My first gun was a Dan Wesson . 44 magnum with a ten inch barrel. I heard about it from a guy that I knew. Up until that time I liked guns but never owned one. I have since bought a few more pistols, built an AR15 and own a few other rifles now including an AK 47. I have a couple of shotguns and buy spare ammo when I have the money for it.

This post was edited

My first gun was a Daisy BB rifle that looked like a Winchester lever action. My first adult gun was a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 Guage shotgun. My parents gave me that on my 18th birthday. The BB gun was my 9th birthday gift. I still have them both.

This post was edited

My first gun was a FN FNS9C. This gun took me many years of research and saving in order to purchase but its a great gun. Served me very well was my EDC pistol, but ive since moved on.

As a father of a teenager, his time will come to get his first gun and that will be a gift from me. Its crazy to look back and realize how different mine and my sons childhood were growing up but were both better for it! God Bless America

This post was edited