TrueNudist is dying little by little and they do nothing to save her

This social network has become more shit than facebook or twitter or any social network. The objective of this social network is to socialize with nudists and have a good time, but no, it is full of fake accounts (mostly women) and the few real accounts do not speak to you for any reason (most because they think you are a fake account or because you have the photos that only your friends see, then you enter their profile and they have added to fake accounts of women / men and their photos are also private.). I just deleted everything, thanks to those I met and made friends with.

This topic was edited
RE:TrueNudist is dying little by little and they do nothing to save her

Sorry your experience has been bad, but I can vouch for this site being a good source of some true friendships with good folks Ive subsequently met in real life. Ive run nude, hiked nude, and beached nude with folks Ive met here. Thankful for the opportunity this site provided!

This post was edited

Sorry your experience has been bad, but I can vouch for this site being a good source of some true friendships with good folks Ive subsequently met in real life. Ive run nude, hiked nude, and beached nude with folks Ive met here. Thankful for the opportunity this site provided!

While I haven't met anyone from this board in real life, I do find it to be a great place to share experiences with other genuine nudists. Sure there are fakes and sexual overtures at times, but I just ignore what I don't like and continue with what I do.

This post was edited

I have made online and in person connections thru TN. Sure there are some fakes but honestly I can pick them out pretty quickly and then ignore them

This post was edited

I have made online and in person connections thru TN. Sure there are some fakes but honestly I can pick them out pretty quickly and then ignore them

Yes, he/you is/are a great example. He/You and I grew up about 25 miles apart, and even went to the same college for a semester not knowing it at the time. We recently encountered each other on here and had some good conversations and now hope to be able to meet in real life some time.

This post was edited

All I get here are friend requests and messages from spam accounts. Most days I'm flagging and blocking 2 a day. I'm a paying member and I'm even getting a little disgruntled with it.

This post was edited

I've enjoyed this site for years and have engaged in great conversations with nice guys. I've also met some in person. But I do agree that lately there are lots of fake profiles and many spam messages. I've flagged 6 women this week, all had joined the site within hours and all directed me to go to sex sites. Several were listed as certified. Its very disheartening.

This post was edited

My complaint is towards the site that it does nothing to remove fake accounts and people's hypocrisy. I have a membership and I see when they look at my profile and when I talk to someone the first thing is that they review my photos. Why do they do it? If I'm ugly, won't they talk to me? nudism is accepting your body and your soul, not because you're ugly, people don't talk to you. That's what bothers me about the hypocritical people who practice nudism on this social network.

This post was edited

You sir hit it right on the head. Spot on. Your either too fat or too old or ugly or too skinny or blah blah blah.... Why can't people just use this site for what it was intended. To connect true nudist with each other. No matter the sex, race, or creed. Just connect people who are nudists. The fake pages are easily fixed if the tech team that run the site would actually do it. That's not my real concern. My main concern is that I will no longer want to be apart of the nudist community because I'm not fit or the right age or my completion is light or dark enough.
I became a nudist because it was the first time I felt free and happy and not wanting to end my life because who would want a person like myself especially if I didn't want me. Nudism heroes (true nudists) helped me find myself and find freedom and ultimately changed my life. Truenudists, these are my concerns and I hope you can help change the narrative.
Think of it this way, how in the hell are we going to change the perspective of the majority of the world when we can't be unified?

This post was edited

Truenudists is a site I use more than all other sites combined. It has been the avenue for connecting to some awesome buddies for outdoor nude recreation. I have enjoyed many
chats covering a huge variety of topics not just nudism. Weed
through the fakes and capitalize on the real people. One way
to reduce the fakes would be to charge for every membership.
That unfortunately would also cut down on some good accounts. I would bet the team is open to listening to suggestions.....
Addressing the question of why people look at your photos; I do the same thing. During any new contact, I read the profile to gain a little knowledge of the person and to see if we have other common interests. Outdoor pictures seem to impress me the most. It's kind of proof of ones nude adventures. Creative photos also tell a story and shows character. To even have a picture shows ones willingness to be a part of the community. I have never chosen a friend based on looks in real life or cyber fantasy. The type of person one is is the true beauty..... Realize that the site can be accessed by millions of people and very hard to monitor. Don't let a few minor experiences dictate your future of connecting with some truly neat people.

This post was edited

Like the other guys I get the fake profile-spam but I just see it as part of the benefit of having an open site like this. Just ignore them.

Ive met several guys from the site and Ive also told several nudist Ive met on the beach about the site.

Sure I look at your pics - Im a guy! Its not about judging. If Im being judged I dont notice it. I assume everyone likes me:)

Im not on here to find my new best friend. I chat from time to time with several guys. I enjoy reading about the exploits of my naked friend too.

Lastly, how empty my life would be with Nakedhikers stories! Priceless!!

Relax and stay naked!

This post was edited