RE:Taking Out The Trash

LoL, I just need a pair of shoes and maybe a hat love the snow

This post was edited

I often put the rubbish into the bins, even this time of year. No chance of being seen though.

I have on one occasion brought the bin back in from the side of the road but it was very early morning.

This post was edited

If its not windy the cold doesnt effect you too bad for short trips. I use flip-flops in winter. One February it was 13F out. Walked the bin to the chain link gate at 4:00am and came nose to nose with an elderly neighbor walking his dog! I was behind the bin, said Hi, brisk morning! We spoke, he wandered off. I put the bin out and walked back to the house. Dont know if he realized I was totally nude or not! I was amused, me nude and him dressed like Nanuk of the North...

This post was edited

Wow! That's amazing! Glad you were able to do it.

This post was edited

As for my own story. I've only been able to take the trash out nude once. My street is busy, even late at night and early in the morning. There's always a chance at being seen, but one night I felt it was right and went for it. Even got some of it on film and edited it into a short. I wish I could make it a more regular thing, but not possible currently.

This post was edited

Do you wear short shorts and nothing else when it is warm enough?

This post was edited

It is too cold at this time of year. But come the summer...

This post was edited

Do you wear short shorts and nothing else when it is warm enough?

Oh yes.

This post was edited

Olly ,
How was it warm enough to shovel snow if it is too cold to take out the trash?

This post was edited

I have done it many years but it is a quiet lane and have been seen by the lady next door but she knows about my nudity and is happy over it.

This post was edited