2 Frontal nude photos Required

Received a message from a Group Moderator stating Must have at least 2 full frontal nude photos w/ face . This is a nudist website and nudity is all about ones whole body not just showing the genitalias. I find it a little strange why a moderator would wants to see ones genitalias ?

This topic was edited
RE:2 Frontal nude photos Required

The most generous interpretation would be that the request is analogous to a nudity-required policy at an event or resort - it tends to separate the social nudists from those who are there to gawk. Of course at a resort, there's no need to specify body positions; the whole person from all angles is equally present. In photography the full-frontal requirement is the best equivalent.

The least generous interpretation is that the group is for picture-collectors or voyeurs. The reality is probably somewhere between; you can read the tone of the group messaging to figure that one out.

This post was edited

Strange part is that one of the moderators that require it (miev123) has a private profile, and another one, (Avardo) has the friends only restriction on his media!

This post was edited

Received a message from a Group Moderator stating Must have at least 2 full frontal nude photos w/ face . This is a nudist website and nudity is all about ones whole body not just showing the genitalias. I find it a little strange why a moderator would wants to see ones genitalias ?

The simple answer is not to join a group where you arent comfortable with the rules of that group. But the reality is there are a large number of people on this site who arent nudists and are on for other reasons. The request for two full frontal nude pictures with face is probably just a simple way to try and ensure that you are a nudist. Or if not at least you are prepared to provide such pictures to get what you want. After all what does a naked chest and face photo prove?

This post was edited

I was sent the following message and after checking the moderators profile, it was not in compliance with the moderators requirement, 5 clothed photos and 1 friends only. No frontal nude photos with face, looks like a double standard and hypocritical.

Not Ashamed to be Nude Please note!!! This is a COURTESY message. As stated on the home page of this group; Absolutely "NO" Private or friends only profiles!!! Must have at least 2 full frontal nude photos w/ face . Must have profile pic. No blank, profiles. Miev123 Group Moderator .

This post was edited

I was sent the following message and after checking the moderators profile, it was not in compliance with the moderators requirement, 5 clothed photos and 1 friends only. No frontal nude photos with face, looks like a double standard and hypocritical..

You only see the first six photos because you are a freeloader. Pay, help support the site financially, and you will see the moderator you cite does in fact have several full frontal nudes on his profile.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

You only see the first six photos because you are a freeloader. Pay, help support the site financially, and you will see the moderator you cite does in fact have several full frontal nudes on his profile.

Attitudes like yours are the reason I decided to post no more than six photos.

This post was edited