RE:TrueNudist is dying little by little and they do nothing to save her

I do not like the people who are not certified. It would be also good if TN would do the certification with the passport.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that I wasn't liked. Nor, would it be the first time, that I didn't care. I didn't join this site with the naive notion, that everyone that came here would actually be "true nudists". I do however, hope that I can pick out those that aren't so that I can avoid them. I also try to flag those that I feel, have more nefarious intentions than most..

Unfortunately, too many people associate nudity with sex. Given that, it's only logical that it will attract a less than desirable element to the site. I hope that efforts to flag the undesirable elements, and a reasonable amount of support from those that run the site, can keep the initial goals intact.

This post was edited

It shouldn't be a surprise. Folks are stuck at home and looking for ways to make up for lost income. Both are conducive to increasing spam on various fronts. I've noticed more spam email too.

There are also the obvious sexual pictures here. Folks claim it isn't about sex, then post dick pics for their avatar. Kinda weird.

No, this isn't a spam acct. Sorry for the dog pic. I'll get a human one posted when I can. We don't generally take pictures.

This post was edited

I used to manage some Yahoo groups. They became infested with spam. That's the one of the main reasons that died. I've been a volunteer admin/mod on another very well known website since 2004. The cheapest way to go is for TN to just have their mods "lay eyes" on these fake accounts. It wouldn't take long to figure out which stock photos are repeats. The person "approving" the pictures should get a good talking to...

Sounds like the Yahoo groups I joined years ago. They all died a slow death.

This post was edited

The person "approving" the pictures should get a good talking to...

There is no one approving the pictures anymore. I know TT2 still claims every picture is looked at before being posted, but that simply isn't true anymore. It used to be when you posted a picture to the gallery or your profile, only you could see it until it had been approved (it would have a "pending" banner across it, though you could make it your profile photo) . Now, media is instantly posted and is viewable, and I believe the first photo you post automatically becomes your profile photo (Users have complained about this).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

The person "approving" the pictures should get a good talking to...There is no one approving the pictures anymore. I know TT2 still claims every picture is looked at before being posted, but that simply isn't true anymore. It used to be when you posted a picture to the gallery or your profile, only you could see it until it had been approved (it would have a "pending" banner across it, though you could make it your profile photo) . Now, media is instantly posted and is viewable, and I believe the first photo you post automatically becomes your profile photo (Users have complained about this).IJohn aka cobeachbum

I have twice posted pictures without my face showing in which my genitals are covered and they were taken down. There is no written prohibition on this type of picture, Full frontal nude pictures without a face are not allowed, but I have seen quite a few. Don't understand why.

This post was edited

I have twice posted pictures without my face showing in which my genitals are covered and they were taken down. There is no written prohibition on this type of picture, Full frontal nude pictures without a face are not allowed, but I have seen quite a few. Don't understand why.

If people flagged your photo, it gets looked at. As for the photos that exist against the rules, they are either old from before when the rules where put in place and haven't been flagged (which is hard to do in the gallery since the 'flag' function doesn't work) or they are posted from the favored few (PiPearl4Christ for instance, who seems to get away with just about anything).

If your issues happened recently (last year or so), you may have fallen victim to the upload bug. I have had photos disappear the next day for no reason. I just upload them again and they stay. The only thing I can recommend on the bug is after uploading photos is to wait a minute or two before changing screens. If I do that, I don't seem to have the issue.

Johna aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Apologies but you are talking out of your ass Cobeachbum. We had photo mods who approve/deny each and every picture. We also are extremely diligent about this and per the FOSTA Bill we take this matter seriously. We've had an insane amount of BOTS come through in batches, as some are tied to affiliate accounts and these pesty people think it's an easy way to make cash. Then we have our spammers looking to make some cash from folks eager to "chat" with a good looking person. Either way whatever it is, we remove the fake accounts if and when we become aware of them. We take this matter seriously.

Feel free to do your part by flagging and or messaging me with users as others do daily. We are taking responsibility and we have fantastic users who are helpful in this matter. So YES, I teamtrue2 and our small group of picture moderators do look at each photo, depending on who approving at the time.

If there is an issue with "pending" photo's being viewable that is a separate issue and I will look into it.

Thank you

The person "approving" the pictures should get a good talking to...There is no one approving the pictures anymore. I know TT2 still claims every picture is looked at before being posted, but that simply isn't true anymore. It used to be when you posted a picture to the gallery or your profile, only you could see it until it had been approved (it would have a "pending" banner across it, though you could make it your profile photo) . Now, media is instantly posted and is viewable, and I believe the first photo you post automatically becomes your profile photo (Users have complained about this).John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Too many gals asking for money on the sits

This post was edited

I have twice posted pictures without my face showing in which my genitals are covered and they were taken down. There is no written prohibition on this type of picture, Full frontal nude pictures without a face are not allowed, but I have seen quite a few. Don't understand why.If people flagged your photo, it gets looked at. As for the photos that exist against the rules, they are either old from before when the rules where put in place and haven't been flagged (which is hard to do in the gallery since the 'flag' function doesn't work) or they are posted from the favored few (PiPearl4Christ for instance, who seems to get away with just about anything).If your issues happened recently (last year or so), you may have fallen victim to the upload bug. I have had photos disappear the next day for no reason. I just upload them again and they stay. The only thing I can recommend on the bug is after uploading photos is to wait a minute or two before changing screens. If I do that, I don't seem to have the issue.Johna aka cobeachbum

It has been within the last month.
I will try your suggestion to wait before changing screens.

This post was edited

Team true2 taking no gruff. You go!

This post was edited