RE:Incontenience and Nudity.

My prostate was removed in June and Im still healing. I leak when I stand, sneeze, or cough. Sometime I leak when I reach for something or twist my torso. This is completely uncontrollable and embarrassing. I cover myself with a mens pad at home but would be terrified of squirting someone unintentionally in a social setting. The medical clip sounds like a good idea.

This post was edited

My prostate was removed in June and Im still healing. I leak when I stand, sneeze, or cough. Sometime I leak when I reach for something or twist my torso. This is completely uncontrollable and embarrassing. I cover myself with a mens pad at home but would be terrified of squirting someone unintentionally in a social setting. The medical clip sounds like a good idea.

This post was edited

I had my prostate removed three weeks ago. My recovery has gone very well. However, I do have a fair amount of leakage when I move, cough, sneeze, stand, etc. I am looking forward to getting back with my nudist friends soon but am concerned about the incontinence. I saw mentioned a penis clamp used to control incontinence. That might be a good option for now. Does anyone have experience using penis clamp? If so, how effective is it? Thanks in advance for the info. Mike

This post was edited

Has your incontinence improved as time has gone by?

This post was edited

My BIL had his prostrate removed this summer. His recovery went well. His dr. recommended kegal exercises and his incontinence was resolved within a couple months.

This post was edited

I am glad to hear that things resolved themselves after couple of months. I had surgery three weeks ago. I am just hoping the leaking stops soon.

This post was edited

I had my prostate removed 3 years ago and wear light pads due to leaking. Going nude hasnt been a problem as it seems the leaking occurs usually while Im seated. When Im at a resort Im usually reclining or walking and I also empty frequently. Im grateful to be cancer free and still be able to enjoy nudism.

This post was edited

Kegels and time were the answer for me. I had my prostate out 12 years ago. I almost never leak now. The frustrating thing is it sometimes just happens, not due to moving, sneezing, etc. Also, if no one has warned you yet, it is a good idea to empty your bladder before any sexual activity as urine will sometimes come out in place of semen. Especially during oral sex, this can be much less than pleasant! Good luck with your continuing recovery.

This post was edited

I am a nudist and possibly facing the same surgery and have been doing some research. The suggestions already given are good. But, I am wondering if a penile plug would work. I can't imagine why it wouldn't. One day while at a resort I noticed he was wearing a clothes pin clamping the end of his penis. Finally dawned on me why.

This post was edited