New to nudist!

Hey there,

Im new to the nudist world and I was hoping to find some information on where the beat places are to go. Im also interested in groups or gatherings. Im a 25 year old single ( STRAIGHT) male!

Any information would be great appreciated. IM NOT INTERESTED in meeting with just men or 1 on 1 solo hang outs. Im strictly here to meet with like minded people and to indulge in all the wonderful things like has to offer while being naked.

Thank you!

This topic was edited
RE:New to nudist!

Hey man,

Welcome to the nudist world. Hope you find people to chill with. I currently do not live in AZ, but lived there for 3 years a while ago. I definitely love the Phx area and can't wait to move back. I would suggest for your photo issue, make sure you're file is not too big. This website is very particular about that. Also, keep adding more information to your profile. It can be hard for single guys to meet people on here b/c there are some people on here with different motives. So the more transparent you are the easier for people to realize how genuine you actually are. Hit me up of you have any questions and need some advice.

This post was edited
RE:New to nudist!

Welcome Joey,
There's a couple of places you might try. Shangri La Ranch in New River (just north of PHX) is good for a day visit. It's kind of rustic but they have two pools and a hot tub. When I visited last they played water volleyball every afternoon with everyone invited. Friendly people there but you'll find for the most part it's an older crowd. Pretty typical for for nudist venues in the US. El Dorado Hot Springs in Tonopah, west of PHX is another place that is kind of rustic but if you enjoy mineral hot springs you'll like it. They have private tubs for rent by the hour and clothing optional communal tubs for a flat daily rate. The age range at El Dorado varies so you never know what you'll find there. Just west of El Dorado is the Saddle Mountain area frequented by nude hikers. There are folks from the PHX area that meet up at Saddle Mtn for nude hiking, then go to El Dorado for a soak afterwards. Not a bad way to spend the day. If you think you enjoy nude hiking you might make a post here in the Arizona Nudist group and also in the Arizona Adventures and Nude Hikers groups to see if anyone is heading out there. Shangri La, El Dorado and Saddle Mtn are all in the Locations page here on TN if you want more info. I know there are non-landed clubs in and around PHX but I don't have any first hand info on them.
Good luck

This post was edited