Love wearing knickers

My wife asked me to wear her knickers about 6 years ago, and since that day I was hooked
She buys me lovely lace and totally see through knickers.
I always send pics of me in them to my friends if they want them and love to see theirs. Stockings and suspenders would be nice as well.
Woodyxxx

This topic was edited
RE:Love wearing knickers

I have never tried wearing ladies knickers but I feel we should all get fun where we can so long as it hurts no-one. I wear unisex knickers which are similar to ladies' full cut knickers without a gusset. A pad worn inside takes care of ejaculations and other spills.

This post was edited

I love wearing knickers, and stockings and suspenders, I suppose for most people getting naked is sexy, but when you spend most of the time naked it just feels normal, so dressing up is our way of feeling sexy,

This post was edited

I had to borrow my girlfriend's once when I was a student. It wasn't a problem as I have a little dick and tiny balls.

This post was edited

I had to borrow my girlfriend's once when I was a student. It wasn't a problem as I have a little dick and tiny balls.

I suggest you didn't have to, could have gone commando, but you wanted to, and nothing wrong with that at all, would have done same, any excuse.. https://media.tenor.com/GqWDH2fupXMAAAAM/watch-out-i-got-my-sassy-pants-on-today.gif

This post was edited

Aww rubbish that gif links don't work here!!!

This post was edited

No. I didn't have but she liked seeing my little dick especially in her underwear

This post was edited