Thanks fior the memories!

First of all, thank you for allowing me to join the group! And secondly, thanks to all who have taken the time to upload the 570+ pages of pics! Like another, my introduction was through a friend who's older brother had a stack of Playboy magazines that we'd look at when he was away. From there, we started looking through the nudist magazines that our town's drug store carried (even sneaked a few out of the store for more in-depth, private viewing later). That was the first time I saw a man naked other than my father. These pics bring back all those great memories from back then, so thank you for that. I used to have some vintage pics years ago and if I can find them, I will try and post.

This topic was edited
RE:Thanks fior the memories!

i remember buying nudist magazines back in the mid 70's that was when i really envisioned being a nudist it took me to the early 80's when my ex agreed to go to a nudist camp with me that i discovered i would always be a nudist.

This post was edited

My father (as many fathers did back then) had a stash of Playboy magaines hidden but we were always able to find them. My friends father had the usual stash of Playboy but also some nudist magazines. Playboy always discretely covered the genitals but the nudist magazines showed everything. That was the first time I saw pubic hair and gentitals in a picture. LOL

This post was edited

My father (as many fathers did back then) had a stash of Playboy magaines hidden but we were always able to find them. My friends father had the usual stash of Playboy but also some nudist magazines. Playboy always discretely covered the genitals but the nudist magazines showed everything. That was the first time I saw pubic hair and gentitals in a picture. LOL

This post was edited

My dad subscribed to Playboy and made no effort to hide it. The current issue was always easily available in the magazine rack in the rec room. He'd also buy Nudism Today magazine and it wasn't kept out in the open but he made no real effort to hide it either.

This post was edited