Beach house.

A friend of mine won a beach house with a pool at a silent auction. There are 6 of us going to the house and he has already said it will be a naked weekend. No clothes allowed in the pool or house. This will be fun and Im sure plenty of Bloody Marys will be needed.

This topic was edited
RE:Beach house.

A friend of mine won a beach house with a pool at a silent auction. There are 6 of us going to the house and he has already said it will be a naked weekend. No clothes allowed in the pool or house. This will be fun and Im sure plenty of Bloody Marys will be needed.

Sounds awesome man , can I get in on some of that luck ? =)

This post was edited

Wow that sounds like an amazing weekend with friends! Wish I could be there too. Have a great time!

This post was edited

Nude only!! And keep the bathroom doors open! Private pissing is ridiculous!!!

Ill come!! I could use a nude getaway w a pool!!

This post was edited

That's awesome man!! sounds amazing. Hope you have a blast!

This post was edited

That's awesome man!! sounds amazing. Hope you have a blast!

This post was edited

Nude bonding with buddies is always loads of fun! Enjoy!

This post was edited

Sooo is this an open invite ?

This post was edited

Waiting on the beach house but we are all getting a cabin at Camp Mars next month. All booked and set up. Cant wait.

This post was edited

How was the cabin? Have you gone to the beach house yet? Both sound like a lot of fun. Wish I had friends like that.

This post was edited

I have done this a couple of times with friends and it's a blast! The openness and bonding is very cool and helps to strengthen existing friendships as well as establish new ones! I'm all about it!

This post was edited