Seniors in Arizona

There are many of us who live in the Phoenix area. Let's acknowledge each other.
I am retired and live in the desert idle area.

This topic was edited
RE:Seniors in Arizona

Hello, we are in our early 60s and love the nude lifestyle. Always looking for new friends.

This post was edited

Ride a Harley also and love to be nude also.

This post was edited

Although I'm not a senior yet I am 40 and in phoenix, nice to meet other close nudists in area

There are many of us who live in the Phoenix area. Let's acknowledge each other.I am retired and live in the desert idle area.

This post was edited

Weve been a member of True Nudist for a few years now. Live downtown Phoenix, but we go camping a lot. I was able to retire this year, plan on moving down south eventually. Near Tucson area.

This post was edited

Hi All, Retired army and more-- senior, nudist - Member AANR-not a couch potato......I live on the edge of Goodyear just 1 mile from I-10/Loop 303. I have two roommates, 1 is also a nudist. My home is nudist comfortable inside and in the back yard. Love nude drives, nude camping trips or hikes. Always looking for TN members that would like to socialize.

This post was edited

Rapidly approaching 62 here, and living naked in north Phoenix. Esp once this COVID social nightmare is over, I'm very interested in connecting with other nudists to visit and hang out in person.

This post was edited