Stunning Studland

Hi All
My wife and I are fairly regular visitors to this fabulous beach. As we live in Southampton, it's only 45 miles from home and we can get there in about 1 hour 20 minutes on our motorcycle including the ferry ride.
The huge expanse of soft golden sand with the dunes behind the beach is a big plus. Unfortunately the ferry breakdowns and subsequent virus lockdown in 2020 prevented us from attending this year.
My wife, who I would term a "shy/reluctant" nudist and does not flaunt her nude body, but feels more at home at Studland.
It would be nice to meet others in a similar situation at Studland for company.
We have decided that in 2021 we would visit Studland much more on a day by day basis. We will also bring our caravan to a nearby campsite at Lytchet Minster and stay for a week, travelling the short distance to our beloved Studland each day.

Regards
Woodyxxx

This topic was edited
RE:Stunning Studland

We love it there too. Your wife sounds much like mine. We live a bit further away and didn't make it at all this year either. We have missed it greatly and can't wait to go again next year as soon as we get the opportunity.

This post was edited

Agree even with Covid issues think visited more times than ever this last year, beach is so big plenty of space to self isolate and out naked in fresh air!

This post was edited

Also enjoy Studland and would love to be able to simply meet and chat with folks such as yourselves. Managed a record year for me this year, 4 visits!

This post was edited