Zoom Meetings

While I am retired, I serve on several professional committees and boards.
Some of their events that used to be teleconferences are now zoom meetings.
Because of this, I now need to dress for some activities that I used to do nude.
Has this happened to anyone else?

This topic was edited
RE:Zoom Meetings

The COVID19 world has made video conferencing extremely common. Semi-retired here and yet I have "attended" three different zoom meetings on a regular basis. A few of the other attendees know the only thing I have on is a shirt . I have chosen not to inform all of them for various reasons

This post was edited

Luckily in my work we dont do video calls. In one meeting someone asked ok, so who here isnt wearing something with an elastic waistband, and of course my answer was not me. My wife has many conference calls that are typically cameras off, but every once in a while some of them decide to show their cams and then she says there are only two regulars who dont turn theirs on. She isnt ever nude and is happy to be on camera, so not a problem, and Im never in her background, but I told her the two who object dont want to have to put clothes on and she chuckled at the thought.

This post was edited

I had the perfect calamity. New computer with Microsoft Teams, which I had not used before for tele-meetings. I was not expecting it to be video. I got a few snickers. Fortunately, it was just an internal team call. I claimed just to be shirtless. I shut the camera down and taped over it. No more surprises. That was just before Covid, so when the tips came out for working from home and teleconferences, I was used as an example of the need to dress for calls.

This post was edited

I have had to participate in many Zoom calls and confess to having participated in some of them wearing only a shirt. They were fun with the other participants not knowing.

This post was edited

Now, is anyone actually participating in Zoom nudist meetings? Nowadays, that's the only form of social nudism still left...

This post was edited

I commented to an acquaintance that it is annoying to get dressed for Zoom meetings.
His response was that he keeps the camera on his face and shoulders so he doesn't have to.

This post was edited

How do you stable the background when in a zoom meeting ? It is always breaking up for me. Thanks

This post was edited

We're retired and don't have Zoom meetings with co-workers/colleagues. We have had a few Zoom Dr's appointments. Di gets somewhat dressed for these. I slip on a shirt. I've caught myself a couple of times almost flashing our PMD and Dermatologist but wasn't even thinking when I got up from my desk chair while talking to the Gastroenterologist, before my recent colonoscopy procedure. He got a preliminary view of my keyster! ;D

A couple months ago, we had a Zoom meeting with our closest nudist friends from CO. We celebrated "Happy Hour" and we were all nude for the video meeting. It was a long meeting... almost 2 hrs. We had lots of catching up to do and it was still very hot here and where they live. It was fun, just like a Happy Hour when we're all together at each other's home. We're planning on another Zoom meeting after the first of the year.

This post was edited

Nudebeme

You have to have a consistent color wall behind you. Green or blue is what is used most but the computer tries to cover what ever is behind you, if their are multiple colors or a non flat surface, the computer has to rewrite the background every time the foreground subject moves. That is why you see artifacting.

My wife is on video calls all the time. She gets upset if I am walking around nude because she is afraid that I may be seen. I try to stay out of camera but I guess it could happen.

This post was edited

We're pretty careful about it. I'm dressed for the call before I start positioning the laptop. I don't want to have to be conscious of whether I'm OK to stand up, worry about whether the video is on, etcetera. I just want to focus on the call. We always position the camera so there's no pathway in the background to pick up someone walking by. I would NOT trust the Zoom background feature to block that out, since if someone appears to the camera adjacent/behind you, it could read their nude body as part of yours.

This post was edited