RE:Driving naked

North Hollywood to Chula Vista and back today wearing nothing but my sunglasses, and took those off, too, when the sun went down.

I did have to put on clothes twice: stopped for food and bath room on the way home so i put on a t-shirt and thin soccer shorts. And I put the shorts on -- no shirt -- to walk the trail down to Black's Beach. And as soon as i hit the beach those shorts went off.

This post was edited

So far I've only ever got out of the car naked once. Will look at doing that again.

Also, will look at taking my quick-change kilt with me and just putting that on. First we need the weather to improve

This post was edited

Often I have moved my car from the driveway parking area to into the carport while nude. But sometimes i find myself putting my seatbelt on to move my car in my own driveway. Talk about force of habit.

This post was edited

sure would like to catch you nude in your car

This post was edited

I've done a few Zoom meetings this year in just a shirt. It's a little risky, but I was almost late to the meetings and it was easier!

I'd much rather drive completely nude, though. I've let a long time go by again since doing it, and now it's winter. I have driven on longer winter drives with just a coat over my shoulders, though.

This post was edited

I've done a few Zoom meetings this year in just a shirt. It's a little risky, but I was almost late to the meetings and it was easier!I'd much rather drive completely nude, though. I've let a long time go by again since doing it, and now it's winter. I have driven on longer winter drives with just a coat over my shoulders, though.

An acquaintance of mine said that he doesn't wear a shirt fo zoom meetings. He keeps the camera pointing to his face and if someone sees enough of his upper chest and shoulders to know that he isn't wearing a shirt he doesn't care. He is a semi retired consultant so it would be easier for him than a regular employee.

This post was edited

I've done a few Zoom meetings this year in just a shirt. It's a little risky, but I was almost late to the meetings and it was easier!I'd much rather drive completely nude, though. I've let a long time go by again since doing it, and now it's winter. I have driven on longer winter drives with just a coat over my shoulders, though.

I've also done Zoom meetings in just a shirt. I've also had some work colleagues who have said that I wouldn't need to bother with a shirt for them, but as yet we've not had reason to use Zoom.

Why would you need a coat? One of the things I love about naked driving is cranking the heating up.

This post was edited

Absolutely my favorite way to drive. I wish I had a bud to enjoy the breeze on their balls with me.

This post was edited

I spent 6 months driving for Lyft and sort of just let it lapse where I stopped driving nude. I recently just started doing it again on my to work. It's just so freeing.

This post was edited

I spent 6 months driving for Lyft and sort of just let it lapse where I stopped driving nude. I recently just started doing it again on my to work. It's just so freeing.

I can see how driving naked for Lyft could be an issue :)

This post was edited