Ape Cache

We were lucky enough to find the Ape Cache this year. It was a great adventure to get there.

This topic was edited
RE:Ape Cache

Awesome! I went when it was a tribute cache and ape mega event. Then, I had to go back again and do the hike when it was unarchived and made the ape cache again. I bet when there are no or not many people much easier to get nude shots. There were a hundred or more each time I went.

This post was edited

We were lucky enough to find the Ape Cache this year. It was a great adventure to get there.

I was lucky enough to get the one in Brazil. I highly recommend it I went with a tour group, but I have a friend that set every thing up and went by himself. It would be tough to do it nude, it's remote enough but you would get way too many scratches and bug bites. I believe that it has been disabled for COVID.

This post was edited

Not sure what that is but it must be very exciting finding it naked! Wonder if you got to the 4 corners? Be great to be nude in 4 states at once!

This post was edited

I have not found any APE caches yet. I am almost ashamed to say that I still have only found caches in two provinces. COVID has not been helpful for traveling! Oh well... one day I will expand my geo extents.
For those who dont know what APE is, here is a description: https://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=57c39d6f-6166-4a22-9ef4-3a0f8600673d

This post was edited

We were surprised as to how many people were actually on the trail. Luckily we were able to get a few shots between them.

This post was edited