TN Get Together

I know it's too late this year and maybe too early to plan but I'll throw the subject out there. How many people would be interested in setting a weekend date for a TN get together at Apollo. There is no date that will satisfy everyone but if it's made for a 2-3 day span more people will have a chance of meeting. I'm open for suggestions as for dates. I think a holiday weekend would not be a good idea. I've been there two different holidays and never again. Some people traveling may not be able to get in.

This topic was edited
RE:TN Get Together

I would love to. Not sure if my schedule will allow but I love Apollo.

This post was edited

I think late May or early June would be a good time, warm weather and not too hot.

This post was edited

That's a great idea. I often wonder if there are any other TN members at Apollo when I'm walking down the beach. It would be nice to meet up as a group and meet other members. The multi day suggestion is great also to open more options for us. Ihope can come together for everyone.

This post was edited

that sounds like a great idea!

This post was edited

Keep me in mind in April! I will be in Orlando for 3 days for a conference!

This post was edited

that does sound like fun. that is how I met a few of my friends on here, including you. It's been a while
since I've been there but do love going there.

This post was edited

Several years ago there were a bunch of us that hung out on TN. After a while several of the gang would hang a sign on their umbrella that said "TN". That s how we got to know each other and became friends. I think having a home coming like your talking about would be great!
Ray

This post was edited

Yes! Great idea. I would definitely be there.

This post was edited

I won't be doing much posting until after the holidays but let's get an early start so people coming from a far distance can plan around it.

This post was edited

Sounds great!

This post was edited