Fun things to do at home

When you have to stay at home, for no matter what reason, what do you do to keep yourself positively busy?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Fun things to do at home

Spend time outside, as long as it not too cold. Else Ill be reading a book or planning a project or mischief.

This post was edited

Various thing I/we like to do to keep positively busy; reading, taking care of our pets, cooking, baking, spent time on the laptop, drawing, doing household chores, watching movies or binge-watch series, listening to favorite music, play board games, ...

:-))

This post was edited

Owning a home, there's a constant list of things that need to be done or should be done or want to add. By the time I've finished the one list, I or my wife have already started a new one. I actually really like doing all that stuff. ;D

This post was edited

I also like to keep busy. Enjoy doing things around the house but not gardening. Have a purple thumb for sure. I also collect and sell records. Have 3,000+ listed and another 1,000 still to be listed. Just recently finished a building new shelves and refurbishing the basement for use as recreation and storage for the records.

This post was edited

Wow... nice job John... did you build that wall unit!?

Bust out that list of albums for sale. I may be very interested!

This post was edited

I also like to keep busy. Enjoy doing things around the house but not gardening. Have a purple thumb for sure. I also collect and sell records. Have 3,000+ listed and another 1,000 still to be listed. Just recently finished a building new shelves and refurbishing the basement for use as recreation and storage for the records.

Looks great! :-)

This post was edited

Wow... nice job John... did you build that wall unit!?Bust out that list of albums for sale. I may be very interested!

Yes, I built that. It was a fun project. Replaced a hoge podge of shelves I picked up in yard sales. The wife is very happy.

My records can be found on Discogs. My name there is JackKem

Make sure you mention TN for the nudie discount.

This post was edited

Wow... nice job John... did you build that wall unit!?Bust out that list of albums for sale. I may be very interested!Yes, I built that. It was a fun project. Replaced a hoge podge of shelves I picked up in yard sales. The wife is very happy.My records can be found on Discogs. My name there is JackKemMake sure you mention TN for the nudie discount.

Great! Thanks, I'll look it over.

This post was edited