Why did it take so long..

Why did it take so long to discover this?

Sure, i have been to resorts and beaches, and drive naked at every opportunity, but hiking naked is so much different. So free and comfortable. In the last two weeks i have hiked at least a mile, usually more, naked except for my shoes. I would love to find a like minded group in northern L.A. or Ventura county.

This topic was edited
RE:Why did it take so long..

The only problem with hiking nude is it will spoil otherwise good hikes in areas where clothes are a must. I'm sure there are people who share your interest in hiking nude in your part of California. Obviously making contact with them will be difficult but but your off to a good start here on TN. Good luck, Keep hiking.

This post was edited

Check out scna, southern California nudists Association, nitoc., naturist in the orange county. Inland Empire nudists club and camping bares. All talk to each other and have occasional hikes. Saturday november 28 the group's are going to deep creek from Bowen ranch. ($5 per person) Meeting at the parking lot at 10 am. 2 mile hike in. 1000 feet down. Hot spring tubs to enjoy along the river.

This post was edited

Check out scna, southern California nudists Association, nitoc., naturist in the orange county. Inland Empire nudists club and camping bares. All talk to each other and have occasional hikes. Saturday november 28 the group's are going to deep creek from Bowen ranch. ($5 per person) Meeting at the parking lot at 10 am. 2 mile hike in. 1000 feet down. Hot spring tubs to enjoy along the river.

This post was edited

Check out Camping Bares on meetup.com, they do local hikes and camping in SoCal.

This post was edited

They have their own website: https://www.campingbares.org

This post was edited

are the hikes on again for 2021?
how were the 2020 events?

This post was edited

Camping bares and other local groups
Deep creek
2 miles in and back to hot springs