This or That: Elevator or Stairs?

What do you prefer? To use the elevator (lift) or to take the stairs?

This topic was edited
RE:This or That: Elevator or Stairs?

Stairs if at all possible-up and down!

This post was edited

What do you prefer? To use the elevator (lift) or to take the stairs?

Bad knees and bad back... elevator! ... but, it doesn't mean I won't avoid the elevator and take the stairs occasionally. ;D

This post was edited

Stairs, free exercise.

This post was edited

Both my partner and I prefer taking the stairs , though it also depends on what floor we need to be. My condition isn't that good anymore as it was before I had chemo & radiation therapy. Especially going up the stairs can be exhausting. But that does not mean I let stairs beat me!

This post was edited

Both my partner and I prefer taking the stairs , though it also depends on what floor we need to be. My condition isn't that good anymore as it was before I had chemo & radiation therapy. Especially going up the stairs can be exhausting. But that does not mean I let stairs beat me!

I'll take the stairs if there's a big slice of triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting at the top! ;DDD

This post was edited

Both my partner and I prefer taking the stairs , though it also depends on what floor we need to be. My condition isn't that good anymore as it was before I had chemo & radiation therapy. Especially going up the stairs can be exhausting. But that does not mean I let stairs beat me!I'll take the stairs if there's a big slice of triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting at the top! ;DDD

:-D

If you notice the elevator being used, that is probably me making sure I get to the big slice of triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting first :-P

This post was edited