Your Cooking Skills

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, how would you rate your cooking skills?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Your Cooking Skills

. I dont really cook but I can heat up so I rate myself ONE

This post was edited

Oh, compared to my wife about a 3. Compared to most of the people I work with I would be an 8 cause I can boil water. Seems cooking for oneself has become old fashioned around here. I do best over an open fire or hardwood coals.

This post was edited

I'd rate myself around an 8.5. I'm not a chef but can cook right along side. My mother and grandmother made us learn to cook. At the age of 12, I was helping care for 3 younger sibs while my mother worked two jobs. I had to cook to care for them. I also ensured my mother had dinner when she got home. I furthered my cooking skills on the fire department where I was permanent cook at a few of the fire houses where I worked. I will, at times, use a recipe but then will make my own adjustments to the ingredients to make the dish my own. I can bake and ... I can even clean up too! ;DDD

This post was edited

This post was edited

I don't have an extensive repertoire but what I cook probably earns a 9.

This post was edited

Apparently I'm a pretty good 9 - try anything from Soup to desserts, UK to Oz via India, Morocco, Germany, Thailand, Italy, USA. Tend to give France a miss though.

This post was edited

My partner says I'm a 10, but when it comes to food he is easily pleased ^_^

I would rate myself 8, maybe 9, but that depends if I'm in a cooking mood or not :-))

This post was edited

I cook very rarely. When I do I can make a decent dish of a number of things. But being technically talented I know that if I desired I could become a top chef with some effort. I just have no desire to go that way in life. Instead. I'll strive for excellence in making my recipes with soil fertility elements, then eat the product with little to no preparation.

This post was edited