RE:Cook nude or not?

Since we sleep nude and I stay nude for morning coffee, breakfast is always done nude. This morning its almond flour pancakes topped with homemade ricotta chocolate mousse.

This post was edited
RE: Cook nude or not?

Usually, by dinner time I am clothed and remain so until getting ready to relax for the evening. But yesterday, I was already nude for when we prepared salads and pasta for dinner. Remained nude for eating dinner. My wife didnt remark at all about my skimpy outfit. Guess she is accustomed to me being nude in the kitchen, cooking and baking.

This post was edited

When Im naked in the kitchen, I do everything there, including cooking food, but its the least hot room in the house, so its more in the summer than in the middle seasons

This post was edited

Will be doing some nude baking this morning, cream cheese keto muffins.

This post was edited

If Im nude at the time I never bother to dress to cook. As I always sleep naked this means that I've cooked well over a dozen breakfasts naked so far this year and some of them were full fried English breakfasts with bacon, sausage, egg, hash brown, black pudding and fried bread.

This post was edited

If Im nude at the time I never bother to dress to cook. As I always sleep naked this means that I've cooked well over a dozen breakfasts naked so far this year and some of them were full fried English breakfasts with bacon, sausage, egg, hash brown, black pudding and fried bread.
Atta boy!

This post was edited

Since I'm always nude at home I do everything nude even cook. Just be careful.

This post was edited

This morning it was nude baking! Pineapple Coconut muffins made with almond and coconut flours. Sort of like eating a tropical drink for breakfast.

This post was edited

I sleep naked and it is natural to prepare and take breakfast naked ... I also cook naked except for frozen fry!

This post was edited

I sleep naked and it is natural to prepare and take breakfast naked ... I also cook naked except for frozen fry!

This post was edited