RE:Penis

Me too

This post was edited

:)

This post was edited

Nothing wrong with a good workout on Skype and a little stimulation between sets.
If it happens it's ok. It just means you are healthy you are present and you are not focused on the hate of the world just the love of your present moment and friendships.
Allow experiences without judging them.
Be well peeps.

This post was edited

I am orally submissive bi and recently found that I prefer to orally please men more than women! I have developed the addiction to hard throbbing cocks! Submissive and I approve this message!

This post was edited

A penis is a beautiful thing. Theyre all the same yet each is different from the other. I never tire of admiring my own and hes been faithful to me allalong. These days he cant get hard enough or long enough to penetrate a vagina or an anus but orally hes just fine. I find he responds more when I have another mans penis in my mouth or when its going to enter my ass. Still, theres no more beautiful sight alive than a naked woman, especially smooth. I love the feel of a womans skin snd the smell of a vagina while my tongue rolls around a clitoris and sucking on lips but these days.... give me a sweet penis dripping some pre cum.

This post was edited