Coping?

Yesterday, for the first time in months (or, for the first time since I discovered the joy of naked hiking) the weather was too cold to get out and strip down. Today is too cold and too windy, too.

And I am SO missing the feeling of sun on my naked bits! I've discovered it's so good for my mental health. I'm lucky enough to be in Southern California where it's warm enough more often than not. But what do the rest of you in cooler or colder places do to cope?

Thankfully, by Monday we'll see 75 degrees again. But until then, I'll just be naked in the house.

This topic was edited
RE:Coping?

Pretty mild winters in TN too, (Tennessee that is) but finally the weather is getting too cold off and on to keep working nude freely. But it's always back and forth all winter even, even in January I usually find a day or two or several to work clothes free. I don't like having to bundle up to work, but cold drives me to it. I have lots of work waiting out there, clearing more land, processing firewood, need to move all the apple trees I can manage to make room for, and get things ready for lots of garden come spring. I get out and do it whether I can drop the fabric or have to leave it on. I plan on doing it full time from now on, soon as this storage shed is built for the neighbor. I'm sawing the lumber for it and he's doing most of the building. It was a hurry up job to clear another building so another friend can move into it. We can probably be done with it in another week or so.

This post was edited