Newbie alert!

Hi all. Just wanted to say hello as I'm new here. Hoping to meet new folk and maybe even some people local to me so we can meet up for a cuppa and a natter. I won't discriminate against international friends though and am more than happy to talk online with folks when time zones overlap. Anyways I look forward to chatting with some of you soon

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie alert!

Does your statement, "I'm not gay and not here for gay experiences" preclude nude male photos?

This post was edited

I must admit I was confused when you described yourself on your profile as both "not gay" and "bi-curious" (although I guess that the two aren't mutually exclusive). I would interpret that to mean that while you're not actively looking for a gay relationship, you wouldn't turn one down if it happened to present itself.

And I can understand why you wouldn't want people to send you pictures of themselves. The people who post a lot of pictures don't seem to do it in the spirit of true naturism ... they just want you to see them naked.

This post was edited

Yeah sorry I can see how confusion could set in with this. In the few days since joining I've had a lot of messages from extrovert gay men who were coming on to me in those messages. Yes I'm bi-curious but I'd like to explore that on my own terms and in my own time. If I happen to see a man and go "ooh he's nice" I might make the effort to talk to him. However I didn't come on here for sexual reasons, purely to meet nudists for chatting.

Sincerest apologies for any confusion caused.

This post was edited

It would depend on the pictures. If it's you on a nude beach or going for a naked walk then that probably wouldn't be an issue.

If you wanted to share pictures of you with an erection then I wouldn't be interested because if I really wanted to look at an erection I can make my own and stare at it as long as I could keep it going lol

This post was edited