RE:only one naked ? Love the idea

Being the only naked person among a group of dressed people is something that absolutely intrigues me. I would love to do this and think it would be such a wonderful experience. The only situations that I am aware of where you would not get in trouble for being naked in a semi public or public setting is nude modeling, or being nude at a pride parade event of naked bike ride event. While you would be the only one nude in a nude modeling situation, the later two situations would have you being naked one among others who also would be naked. These are all on my bucket list of things to do and I would like to know what other opportunities might be out there to truly be the only one naked among dressed people in a semi pubic or public environment.

This post was edited

Being the only naked person among a group of dressed people is something that absolutely intrigues me. I would love to do this and think it would be such a wonderful experience. The only situations that I am aware of where you would not get in trouble for being naked in a semi public or public setting is nude modeling, or being nude at a pride parade event of naked bike ride event. While you would be the only one nude in a nude modeling situation, the later two situations would have you being naked one among others who also would be naked. These are all on my bucket list of things to do and I would like to know what other opportunities might be out there to truly be the only one naked among dressed people in a semi pubic or public environment.

About nude posing. Years ago I typed " life modeling" and my city into Google. Got a hit for a informal group of artist who met twice a week. They each paid a couple of bucks into a pot then paid the model by the hour. I called the contact she talked me thru the details. Two weeks later I dropped my robe and was standing in front of 8 clothed artist in nothing but a smile

This post was edited

@neverdressed - One reliable situation where you can be the only one nude is dining in a restaurant on a French nudist holiday park such as Euronat or CHM Montalivet. The French always always dress in the evenings and as I never dress 24/7 when on holiday there on most evenings I am the only person naked in the restaurant as my wife prefers to dress, although often only in a flimsy pareo wrap.

This post was edited

About 2 weeks ago I was laying out side in my yard getting some sun when I heard my neighbors come out they were out playing music at there fire pit so I texted over to trun it up next thing I know I hear what kind of music do you like so I stood up and walked over to the fence we talked a bit the hole time I was nude , they know I m a nudist and have seen me before but this was the first time we were next to each other

This post was edited

I have a female friend who lives with another female, both asian. The other week I stayed at her house for work. She knows I'm a nudist and I told her I wanted to be naked. She checked with her roomie and they said it was ok. So all week long I walked around naked, with one or both of them in the same room. Even worked out naked with both of them. They never did, but was awesome to be naked around two females.

This post was edited

After a hot night playing sport I suggested we go to the beach to cool off. Well just the girl I said could get a lift home liked the idea. She could have asked someone else if she didn't want to. At the beach I promptly stripped down. Being unplanned we had no bathers or towels. She was non plusses and merely removed her shorts and t-shirt leaving bra and undies. We swam and play fought which included the odd accidental touch. Out of the water we collected clothes and walked for a bit to dry off. Back at the car she shed the still wet under garments and dressed in her dry clothes. I couldn't be bothered. And she didn't care. Drove home naked and declined to come in for drink as her mum was there and I wasn't about to dress.

This post was edited

It was 2 AM. I was on a beach with 10 other people. A few locals and a foreigner couple. We were around a fire and we were chatting. I told them I am in a exhibitionist and I wanted to warm up my balls by the fire. They thought I was joking. I was drunk. I quickly removed my trunk and I was blissfully naked around the fire. People cheered me on. It felt magical

This post was edited

For many years, until Covid, we holidayed in an apartment on a clothing-optional beach which was always 50% plus nude. Unfortunately, the influx of textiles resulting from a new holiday hotel built close by drove almost all the nudists from the beach to less attractive ones further from the village.
The reesult of this was that I was often the only nude around when I went for a swim. This prompted me to make this video of walking to the beach for a swim.

This post was edited

I have been the only one naked only as an art model.

This post was edited