RE:Shorter Shorts

Do or did men ever wear shorts with dress shirts and ties in Australia?Yep, and safari suits were not unknown. Just like in the ad. 4.5" was enough to go with the shirt and tie.I'm old enough to remember it, not enough to experience it.

The dress shorts in Bermuda are longer, just above the knee

This post was edited

I keep looking out for nighties that are passable as casual day wear for my wife.

When we were courting my (then future) wife did wear a nightie to a dinner date at my working man's club. The man opposite kept stabbing the back of his hand with his fork. I think he was distracted, maybe because she was without any underwear.

This post was edited

awsome Olly you lucky guy

This post was edited

When we were courting my (then future) wife did wear a nightie to a dinner date at my working man's club. The man opposite kept stabbing the back of his hand with his fork. I think he was distracted, maybe because she was without any underwear.
I pesume it was reasonably obvious, then!

This post was edited

Shortly after my wife and i married shorts were shorter for both genders. Hot pants on women had maybe just went out of style but short shorts were stylish. We were at Sea World one day and I had on a pair of cut off jean shorts. The norm then. And my wife was wearing a short pair of jean shorts. Hemmed just below her butt cheeks. Walking wasn't a problem as they stated just covered but bending was peek a boo on the cheeks. A woman of middle age at the time and approached my wife and demanded she keep her shorts pulled down around because her husband's eyes had been following her all afternoon. Where my wifecresponded....maybe you should wear something to attract him instead.

This post was edited

"A slice of Australian options from the past." Pretty much what I used to wear. I simply cut off old cargo pants now when the knees get worn. Good to work outside in. Dress shorts when needed, Obviously would be nude if allowed everywhere, anytime. :)

This post was edited

is the lining mesh? Just asking cause if the women in the gym are wearing near see through yoga pants then we should ba able to do the same lol

This post was edited

I have shorts for all aspects. Running, swimming, hiking, leisure. All varying in length and or transparency depending how much movement is required during activity to show just enough to gain any curious audiences.

This post was edited

"Just asking cause if the women in the gym are wearing near see through yoga pants then we should ba able to do the same lol"

Even when they're opaque, the thin fabric may disguise very little, and then there's the extreme scrunch-butt pair I saw being worn in a shopping centre recently.

I often claim equal opportunity through my swimwear choices, which may also allow contours to show. :-)

This post was edited

"Just asking cause if the women in the gym are wearing near see through yoga pants then we should ba able to do the same lol"Even when they're opaque, the thin fabric may disguise very little, and then there's the extreme scrunch-butt pair I saw being worn in a shopping centre recently.I often claim equal opportunity through my swimwear choices, which may also allow contours to show. :-)

I have claimed equal opportunity with very brief swimwear at times.
Since some women worked out in jog bras or tops that didn't cover the midriff, I thought about cropping one of my tank tops and wearing it to the gym and claim equal treatment and see what happend, but I
never did.
Now I work out at home and am always shirtless and usually nude.

This post was edited