RE:Nude policy in my home

That is the dream! In my trade I occasionally do residential calls and have every time I do I secretly hope the homeowner is a nudist or will let me work nude. So far no luck, but I have stripped off for a few minutes when I've worked in uninhabited apartments.

What kind of work do you do? I'm a fellow nudist and live in your area.

This post was edited

That's awesome. Does he come back often to be naked with you

This post was edited

It's lovely that you have that freedom, and that he felt able to accept your offer. If only everything in life was so easy.

I'm not even allowed to discuss nudity with anyone, so I'll never know whether they'd like to join me or not

This post was edited

I try to live up to this policy especially for going into the backyard, but we also live in a suburb of 2 storey homes that overlook our backyard and pool and while I do try to get out to sunbath nude, I usually check that the second floor blinds of the neighbors who can see into our backyard are closed. I am sure I have been seen but do try to be discreet.

This post was edited

I have read about people with no clothing policies on other boards. One male couple found that when they both retired, the small amount of clothing they needed would fit on a few shelves in the laundry room so they decided to store it there and always dress there when leaving and undress there when returning so there was never any clothing worn or stored in the rest of the house. Another male couple never wore clothing at home, but since they were working they needed a fair amount of it, However, they had a cabin in the woods and when they went there in warm weather, they took no clothing except what they were wearing for the drive and stripped and locked that in the car when they got there so there was no clothing in the house.

This post was edited

If you are located in a warm enough area / climate, what a great way to live. Most of us think about what we wear when we walk out the front door to go to work, a meeting, even to do some shopping. So it is just getting dressed to go out in public, otherwise no need to dress at home. That seems a great way to live.

This post was edited

i dont wear clothes in home too, doesnt matter if i'm inside, outside, over the garden, receiving deliveries or visitors, in my property i doesnt need to use any clothes.

This post was edited

I love that. I wish I could visit.

This post was edited

i dont wear clothes in home too, doesnt matter if i'm inside, outside, over the garden, receiving deliveries or visitors, in my property i doesnt need to use any clothes.

the best! i wish to visit you someday in the future :)

This post was edited

You're very lucky. I have to dress to answer the door, and if we have company. On Friday we had a plumber come to the house, which meant I had to dress :(

This post was edited