RE:Does being a nudist deminish attraction?

This is a interesting topic. I wondered the same thing. In fact I am new to nudism so we have not been socially nude. But my worry is that I will see my wife naked in a socially nude situation and get an erection just because I am so into her. I am not worried about other people.

This happened to me in our early years. I was more excited at my wife's eagerness to be naked in social situations and her being comfortable with social nudism. I got excited by the thought of her change with body acceptance, her self confidence and that made me feel awesome. At times while walking on our nude beach, just sitting on the sand looking at my beautiful wife, I became aroused but always, always, always was discreet about it. That arousal was for her and her alone. It doesn't take much for me to become aroused by my wife, whether naked or dressed ... and we are naked as close to 24/7/365 as possible!

This post was edited

I don't think so at all. I think it enhances things. I do think it may change the feelings toward others however. I think the more you are in non-sexual nude situations, the less it becomes about sex. We have found our times together have been enhanced since we have been more open about being nude in public settings. I never tire of seeing her body and I hope she feels the same about me.

This post was edited

It's just a different level of attraction for me.

I'm pretty used to seeing my wife naked. But every once in a while I have a "wow!" moment. It's usually when she has a moment of complete confidence with her nudity; or she's in a deeply relaxed state. For example more recently, she was standing on the pier by the lake, chatting with a couple of boaters, while I was laying back observing. As she was standing there, completely naked and comfortable with herself overlooking the boaters, I thought: "Wow! My wife is awesome!"

It's those moments that make me say: "No, the attraction has not diminished at all!"

This post was edited

Our nude bodies r just our nature, to get sexy i love to use lingeries and heels for him

This post was edited

Our nude bodies r just our nature, to get sexy i love to use lingeries and heels for him

We do find dressing up for the occasion very sexy, while being naked is just normal. Admittedly, it doesn't take much to dress :)

This post was edited

NO WAY! Enhances attraction making you realize how lucky you are to have the opposite sex (or same sex if that is your fancy) with you for your daily pleasures (or again whatever turns you on). Do with spouse was more into the nudist thing but can at least share naked in bed ventures.

This post was edited