Alright so sort of an informal poll:
Curious which is more common
Laying on back with soft penis does it
1. hang down over scrotum? or
2. lay up on stomach?

Mine generally lays up on my stomach

This topic was edited
RE:Laying on Back

From memory it tends to hang about an inch beyond over my scrotum, but I'll check and try to get some photographic evidence which does not flout the NC picture rules.

This post was edited

Mine generally hangs down over my scrotum.

This post was edited

From memory it tends to hang about an inch beyond over my scrotum, but I'll check and try to get some photographic evidence which does not flout the NC picture rules.

Laying in bed last night I noticed that it tends to lay in almost every possible position, belly, between legs or to one side or the other depending on subtle differences in my body position.

This post was edited

Depends on my size but to be honest for the most part I dont hang at all. Sort of just a small button. If I am a little bit plumper, I will tend to hang off to the side

This post was edited

Number 1
Mine tends to hang down, over my balls.

This post was edited

Hunter, do you have a big low hanger buddy

This post was edited

Mine lays over my scrotum, unless I am tring to tan my full scrotum and underside of my cock.

Yours?

This post was edited

Mine lays over my scrotum, unless I am tring to tan my full scrotum and underside of my cock.Yours?
Not sure I'd want the resulting tan line on my belly! I tend to twist my pelvis forward a touch to ensure it's in the position it would be if I was standing.

I may have to discretely reposition it that way in occasion.

Either way, the length has never deviated from 'bobble' when nude.

This post was edited

Mine lays on my stomach just below my bellybutton.

This post was edited

Mine hangs down over my scrotum.

This post was edited