Every day living

I'm nude every day in my back yard and it is just the normal thing with my neighbors . We wave and we talk while I m naked. I do all my back yard work naked. I only put on shorts to work in my front yard.

This topic was edited
RE:Every day living

You are lucky man. Maybe one day you would be naked in front yard too. I hope, we all would will be naked in own yard freely..one day.

This post was edited

I'm always nude at home. I keep a pair of shorts, in summer, and a robe, in winter, near the door. I also have a sign on the door that says - Notice this is a nudist household, some nudity may be seen. It keeps the sales men away, lol.

This post was edited

Best thing I did was bring it up to neighbor , I got tired of sneeking around , and I think they knew anyway . Now I can enjoy my yard and like BICECHARLIE when they see me out they way or say hi , and a early this month the 3 of us even chatted at the fence and I was nude

This post was edited

I'm nude every day in my back yard and it is just the normal thing with my neighbors . We wave and we talk while I m naked. I do all my back yard work naked. I only put on shorts to work in my front yard.

Glad to see you only put on shorts.
Many men on this board seem to wear a shirt any time they are not nude and I can't figure out why,
I only wear a shirt in warm weather when I am going that won't let me in without one.
Even then, it usually goes on in the parking lot when I get there and comes off as soon as I am out the door.

This post was edited

You're very lucky if you can be nude in your yard every day, our weather doesn't allow that, maybe I need to move to the tropics.

This post was edited

I was lucky with the job. I often work out in our gym completely nude because I have the keys and can come there to work on a new show. Anytime. when there are no other people there. at home I'm naked, of course, because I can afford it.

This post was edited

I'm nude in my yard in the mornings to feed the dog, and nude every day the sun is out and I have some time, usually the weekends. It's my space and an oasis.

This post was edited

Yes, we live naked every day. We have been since July of 1973. We were married and had our own apartment and haven't worn clothes at home since then, unless we had company. In 1975, I was discharged from the Navy and we rented our first house. We looked a several and we both said that the house we choose must have privacy for us to be naked outside in our backyard. We found one where we could be naked in our front yard and backyard! Since that time, every rental house and every house we purchased had to be nude friendly. It's the prerequisite for our every day naked living.

When we're naked in our backyard, we don't scurry for cover or hide if we're seen by neighbors. We just go about our life and if they see us, they see us. If you act as though you're doing something wrong, they will take it that way. If you act normally and ignore them looking or watching, it begins to become normal for them to see you naked. It's been that way in most instances where we have been seen and or watched by neighbors or even those that have come into our backyard, unannounced or without prior notification, and seen us naked.

This post was edited

AndyDi, that is a good way to approach your nudity. I have grown screen hedges and planted trees for privacy but it is not a perfect full screen. I don't scurry inside when I hear the neighbours either, I just go about whatever I was doing. No complaints yet.

This post was edited

I've been on holidays in Queensland and have been living nude this last week. It's making me consider coming here every winter as it is mild and warm, the ocean is swimable and it's easy. I'm not in a CO resort but have been nude on the balcony each day, I'm discrete but don't run inside if others are on their balconies. A little bit of normalising nudity but living nude. I can't be nude in the street as I walk back from each morning swim, but I wear speedo's only, even have coffee in them at the beachfront cafes.

This post was edited