RE:sort of morbid topic but here goes.

First responders and doctors could care less about clothes. Their job is to save lives, not to look at your interior design or brand of underwear.

This post was edited

I'd like to be nude at my funeral in an open coffin. But I think my relatives would not do that.

Would they settle for a closed coffin nude?
How about a kilt instead of pants in a open coffin?

This post was edited

If I passed away at home I'd be embarrassed to be found other than naked. Extremely unlikely I'd have ANY clothes on. naked man

This post was edited

i speak from experience : in May of 2019 i had a heart attack at 3 a.m. !!!i woke up in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital , i also happen to be friends with the ambulance crew , when i opened my eyes, my friend fold me we were on the way to the hospital and to stay calm , i was covered only by a sheet , once at the hospital they removed the sheet and transferred me from the stretcher to the hospital bed and again covered me with the sheet , later they took me somewhere in the hospital and inserted a stent and i got out of the hospital the next day ,my wife brought my clothes to the hospital for me , i never got dressed until i was ready to leaveafter i got home i went to the fire station and thanked the guys for taking such good care of me when i needed them most . never once did they mention that i was nude when they arrived ,

You didn't have to wear a hospital gown?

This post was edited

the week before thanksgiving I had to call 911 to come get me from my house because I could not breath. I was necked when they should up and I was just in a gown when they let me go three days later, and if I'm not at work I'm necked I don't worry about it its my body and it is what I look like.
I have mold in my lungs and I still recurving form cleaning out an old house with a friend. I had to stay on a oxygen and could not do a lot.
there a nurse that comes by and check on me and I'm nude then he douse not care he said in his job there is plenty of old and unhealthy people that he see's naked everyday.

so if they have seen it than I don't see way I should worry about it.

This post was edited

My mother once suffered from heart failure at the emergency room entrance. He clothes had been cut off of her before she even got to the examination and treatment area. The medical profession will just have one less procedure to perform if you are found nude in an emergency. It did not bother my mon, and it would not bother me to be found nude. I could even envision myself as a nude walk in should I still be able to walk, but not have the ability to get myself dressed because both hands would be needed to control bleeding.

This post was edited

A few years ago, my wife had a stroke while we were sitting on the couch watching a movie. I was nude, she was not. I called 911 and was putting on sweat pants and a t-shirt. I may have been a bit awkward waling around nude while the EMT's were her working on her. I would have had to get dressed anyway to go to the hospital.

This post was edited

Slightly off topic but in the 1990s while a group we later became part of was doing their annual trip to Grand Lido in Negril, Jamaica one of the members went to sleep nude in a chaise lounge on the nude beach and never woke up. His wife and other members of the group found him. I know it was very upsetting but even the wife supposedly said there isnt a much better way to go.

This post was edited

Slightly off topic but in the 1990s while a group we later became part of was doing their annual trip to Grand Lido in Negril, Jamaica one of the members went to sleep nude in a chaise lounge on the nude beach and never woke up. His wife and other members of the group found him. I know it was very upsetting but even the wife supposedly said there isnt a much better way to go.

If he were well over 80 or had serious health issues I would agree.
Otherwise, it was still too soon to go.

This post was edited

A few years ago, my wife had a stroke while we were sitting on the couch watching a movie. I was nude, she was not. I called 911 and was putting on sweat pants and a t-shirt. I may have been a bit awkward waling around nude while the EMT's were her working on her. I would have had to get dressed anyway to go to the hospital.

Story to hear hope her recovery has been full and complete.

This post was edited