Naked on Bournemouth Beach

Is there anywhere on the main Bournemouth beach, maybe at one end where anyone can be sunbathe nude.
I am aware that all beaches have nudity allowed, but there are decency laws which may prevent a nudist from just stripping off amongst thousands of textile beach users which would not be advised.
Sometimes nudies congregate at one isolated end or hidden cove on a beach and I didn't know if such a place existed at Bournemouth.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked on Bournemouth Beach

hiya....people have gone nude at hengistbury head.....eastern end of Bournemouth...but is frowned upon...otherwise Studland it is....I do sometimes go nude in the New Forest..plenty of secluded spots

This post was edited

Hi Targen
You and I have been friends on TN for ages. I may try Hengistbury one day, but I'm more interested in places in the new forest at the moment.
Any places especially good you could recommend.

This post was edited

Another beach in the New Forest area is Taddiford Gap I have been a couple of times this year.

This post was edited
RE:Taddiford Gap

Is Taddiford Gap easy to get to, and is there parking nearby.

This post was edited

A few places in the Forest are OK a short walk from various car parks, alternatively Taddiford Gap between Barton and Milford is popular and a good crowd of guys and a few couples and the occasional single female. Many years ago I sunbathed naked at Hengisbury Head but went a few years ago under the cliff and no other naturists there so had to keep stripping and putting on a thong as walkers passed

This post was edited

hiya....people have gone nude at hengistbury head.....eastern end of Bournemouth...but is frowned upon...otherwise Studland it is....I do sometimes go nude in the New Forest..plenty of secluded spots

Wow naked in New Forest , where abouts?
Take me there this summer & you should come to calshot beach (nude area) aswell ;-)

This post was edited

Calshot beach was unofficially known for its naturist section at the far western end of the beach but I understand this is less tolerated now.

This post was edited

I have been naked at Hengistbury Head but you have to be careful as its not an official naturist beach. You can be overlooked by walkers on the cliffs above the beach. There is no privacy on the sandy beach (occupied by beach huts) and the pedestrian footfall along the pebble beach is high.

This post was edited