RE:sort of morbid topic but here goes.

It that badly incapacitated , or dead, I doubt its going to bother me.

This post was edited

Slightly off topic but in the 1990s while a group we later became part of was doing their annual trip to Grand Lido in Negril, Jamaica one of the members went to sleep nude in a chaise lounge on the nude beach and never woke up. His wife and other members of the group found him. I know it was very upsetting but even the wife supposedly said there isnt a much better way to go.

My mother went on a Caribbean Windjammer Barefoot Cruise. There was a couple in their 80s on it. At the end of the cruise while waiting to get on the plane to fly home the guy had a massive heart attack and died. His widow was happy that their last week together was so filled with great memories.

This post was edited

I don't know how much you know about the human death process, but let's just say that if you are found nude, that if you are male, you're probably going to have an erection that isn't going to go away. At any rate, unless you get cremated - and usually then, too - if your body is in good enough condition (and most peoples' are, usually...) you are going to be naked before the funeral.

You basically get stripped naked, cleaned and a bunch of stuff that you probably don't want to know about happens to your corpse. Then you are redressed and prepared for what will hopefully be an open-casket funeral. But you are going to be seen naked by as many as three or four people after death, so why care about being found naked unless you somehow die while performing a David Carradine?

This post was edited

Story to hear hope her recovery has been full and complete.

Thank you! She is about 95% back although, some of it might just be age.

This post was edited

Hahaha. I actually thought about this a few weeks ago.

However, if Im dead it wouldnt bother me.

If anything, it gives a little twist to ones death story.

This post was edited

Nothing matter after you are dead

Agred, but not everyone feels that way.
One example, my sister in law made a point of being sure everyone knew that she wanted to be cremated because she couldn't stand the thought of being in the ground with all the worms and bugs.

This post was edited

Trust me. The people who come to pick up your body have seen it all.

This post was edited

I have a brother who is a paramedic and works with the county sheriffs office. According to him, the statics are quite high that many people have heart attacks on Monday morning while sitting on the toilet. Something about the stress of having to go back to work after the weekend, and, well, you know, the straining to go brings on many heart attacks. Those people are essentially nude, and in many cases if they didnt manage to go before the heart attack, their muscles relax and it comes out on its own, so they tend to be soiled too. I would think that to be a much worse way to go that to go while nude doing routine things around your house.

This post was edited

I have a brother who is a paramedic and works with the county sheriffs office. According to him, the statics are quite high that many people have heart attacks on Monday morning while sitting on the toilet. Something about the stress of having to go back to work after the weekend, and, well, you know, the straining to go brings on many heart attacks. Those people are essentially nude, and in many cases if they didnt manage to go before the heart attack, their muscles relax and it comes out on its own, so they tend to be soiled too. I would think that to be a much worse way to go that to go while nude doing routine things around your house.

Certainly worse than dying while sleeping nude!

This post was edited

I wouldn't be bothered at all if I died nude....I was born this way, what a way to go!!!!

This post was edited