Medical Appointments

Does anyone have experience with wearing thong or g-string underwear during a medical exam? If so, any comments or reactions you care to share?

This topic was edited
RE:Medical Appointments

I was wearing a g-string when I was asked to remove my trousers for a leg x-ray. I was offered a gown but didn't bother with it and explained that I wold be naked on the beach on holiday next week and in any case they had undoubtedly seen it all before. They made no comments.
My motivations were firstly that no gown would probably produce better x-ray pictures for the consultant and secondly that it was unnecessary to waste money by dirtying another gown.

This post was edited

In the past I wore boxers or briefs to medical appointments. Now, going commando full-time, wondering what is the best course of action, especially going to a new medical office. Brief, thong, or commando. Don't want to get off on the wrong foot.

This post was edited

I was wearing a g-string when I was asked to remove my trousers for a leg x-ray. I was offered a gown but didn't bother with it and explained that I wold be naked on the beach on holiday next week and in any case they had undoubtedly seen it all before. They made no comments.My motivations were firstly that no gown would probably produce better x-ray pictures Tor the consultant and secondly that it was unnecessary to waste money by dirtying another gown.

Never tried a thong or g string but I wore a string side bikini to a dermatologist appointment once and he seemed uncomfortable.
Speaking of wasting a gown, I had shoulder repair surgery in a non hospital surgery facility. When it was over, I couldn't put my shirt back on. I was wearing shorts. The staff wouldn't let me leave until I covered my chest with a hospital gown, even though the exit went directly into the parking lot!

This post was edited

The staff wouldn't let me leave until I covered my chest with a hospital gown, even though the exit went directly into the parking lot!
Have not had very many medical appointments, mostly dermatological check-ups. The doctors and staff have run the gamut, from comfortable with nudity to allergic to it.

This post was edited

I have worn thongs to many of my appointments, including where I had to have injections into my gluteal muscles for pain control. I did not have to remove my underwear, and it made for less muss n fuss! Just wish I could wear my thong when swimming either at the Y or beach.

This post was edited

Now I think about it ALL my underwear is either a thong or a g-string so it is either wear one of those of go commoando.

This post was edited

My wife wears stockings with suspenders along with g strings most days, whenever medical appointments are scheduled she does not change what she wears.

This post was edited

I am now commando for all medical appointments. I used to wear g strings and thongs all the time. Especially would wear them any time a chance of having to disrobe in front of others, medical appointments, waxing appointments, modeling for art class.

This post was edited