What year and brand of automobile do you drive?

Mine is a 1995 Toyota Corolla. - I love it!

This topic was edited
RE:What year and brand of automobile do you drive?

My primary truck right now is a 1986 toyota pickup with 450,000 miles on it. Most of the mileage put on it by a friend who is an avid cave explorer. He got it used at 2 years old and ran it till it died, several times, the final time it died on him was 2015 and he gave up on it, left it sit and got a newer one. It was going to take more money to fix it that it was worth. Last spring I finally asked him what he was going to do with it and he said "you can have it" Took me a whole week of mechanic work on it to bring it back to functioning. not much money, most of the expense was time. It's not finished fixin, but runs and does what I need for now. Still needs some work on the worn front drivetrain. I put a winch on it and good mud tires and it does quite well on my mountainside rough dirt mud roads hauling lumber and firewood around, and runnin to town now and then as well. The bed is full of rust holes but rest of it is decent.
Otherwise I have a 1994 one ton crew cab 4x4 chevy pickup for more heavy hauling jobs, and a 1975 international load star 1800 truck I use to haul logs to the log yard, and used it to haul a load of phosphate powder from a Fl quarry last summer, that was a 1400 mile round trip, had a few minor issues but it did ok.

This post was edited
RE:What year and brand of automobile do you drive?

I now have a 2006 Toyota Scion with manual transmission. My 1995 Toyota Corolla got hit my a vehicle that ran a red light - No personal injuries thankfully.

This post was edited