Shaved or Natural

Nothing to me is more beautiful than a smooth, hairless man. Whether he's shaved or natural, it's a pleasure feasting one's eyes on all that smoothness. When a guy naturally doesn't have any hair on his body and shaves off all that pubic hair... is there anything better?! But, like myself, when you have a bit of chest hair, it doesn't look right to be bald above your dick. A little hair, trimmed and shaved, works best. I've been sporting a triangle patch for a number of years and think for myself, it's a good choice. Depending on my mood, it can be trimmed down to the minimum or left to grow a bit thicker. If I can't be smooth... a nice manicured bush looks best. What opinions do my fellow naked friends have?

This topic was edited
RE:Shaved or Natural

I started shaving back and trimming shorter until I decided to shave everything. I like that the best.

This post was edited

I am shaved from the neck down and am so glad I became a smoothie 7 yrs ago. I would love to try the laser method but can not afford it. I shave daily to keep it smooth

This post was edited

i am mostly smooth anyway...sometimes i keep my bush trimmed and other times i shave it off..But I always shave my shaft, balls and ass...I love the feel.

This post was edited

Everyone has a preference but for me if a man can grow body hair let it grow...I do agree women look hot hairless but for most of them that's natural. However when a man has chest, body hair, legs arms pubes...wow thats a beautiful site. Just my preference...not trying to offend anyone.

This post was edited

I do not like hair around my penis area at all. I however do not have chest hair, thank goodness, so I like the look of bald around and up. I feel it shows the beauty better and also makes the penis appear nicer and bigger. I also like the way it feels . I started shaving down there about 5 years or so ago and just one day decided to shave it completely and have never looked back. I also like to shave top of my hands and feet. Keep the armpit hair trimmed low or shave it all sometimes. I honestly like the way baldness looks.

This post was edited