Facility is Closed???

The website for El Dorado is closed, the facility is closed, no one is answering the phone.....Look like it is closed permanent.

This topic was edited
RE:Facility is Closed!

Sorry to hear if correct.

This post was edited

It is not closed. In fact when you get through to them you will find that they are booked solid for the next three weeks for private tubs

This post was edited

I will second that they are open. I was just on the phone with them 623-386-5412. The open communal nude areas you don't need reservations but the private areas yes you do. Weekdays are booked about 1 1/2 weeks out, weekends are booked 4 weeks out.

This post was edited

13 Oct 2020 at 10:35am---I called El Dorado's phone number....A man answered the phone, stated that they were open. I mentioned that the website was down, his reply was confusing: "Down on purpose, it is a barrier to entry. If you cannot figure it out, we don't want you here." So I said thank you and hung up.
So my only comment is that if you want to go to El Dorado Hot Springs do carefully check things out.

This post was edited
RE:Facility is Closed???

I was there last Saturday. 25-30 people at Desert Pete. Ahhh so relaxing

This post was edited

That's a bit cryptic. If people can fig it out that's good. At least they are still open.

This post was edited

Yes it is confusing!!! The answer you get depends on who answers the phone. Maybe if enough of us call them - 623-386-5412. - we can piece together a solid answer. I have out of town guests at the end of the month that would like to go there, but we still don't know for sure what their situation is.

This post was edited

I was just there. Very much open both private tubs and desert pete open and busy.

This post was edited

Their website was a mess anyway. Glad to know they are still open, though.

This post was edited

The website is back. I first discovered the place in 1998 and I swear to God that they have never updated it in that time.

This post was edited