Welcoming the new guys aboard!

Welcome to the new guys who have just joined the group! Brilliant! please feel free to write and tell us a bit about yourselves and what style of underpants you like. You're here, so it would be great to know what your style is! Me? I'm a daggy, traditional white Y-front guy! LOL! Love to hear from everyone else and what their preferences are.

This topic was edited
RE:Welcoming the new guys aboard!

Nothing wrong with the white Y front underwear, not a style I prefer ( like a bit of colour etc) but we all have preferences in what we wear to support our boys.
I do have some white both in bonds briefs and boxers but do like my jocks relatively brief etc .
As long as we are comfortable in what we have on that is all that matters

This post was edited
RE:Welcoming the new guys aboard!

Thanks for the group Kevin, underwear be it briefs, boxers, tighty whities, jock straps or even things it is something that all men wear or I am sure at least in their younger days for those guys that freeball only now.

It seems as we go through the years our choice in styles, colours etc change as we look for what is fashionable, what gives the best support, and yes even for a style that will lift, support and promote our packages.

I mostly wear colours ( briefs or boxer briefs) ,jock straps are black) though I do have and wear white briefs and boxers briefs.

The only problems I have with white is they tend to "grey" a little over time (very hot water/napisan helps) and also when wearing for a full day the crotch is obvious with some stains if have sweated a lot in that area, maybe had a few pee dribbles
or on occasions other fluid.

Enjoy whatever you wear guys be it for style, comfort or promotion.

This post was edited