Nude Binge Watching

A friend of mine and I have been doing some nude Star Trek binge watching over the last month using Messenger. It's more fun than I thought it would be. Is anybody else doing something similar?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Binge Watching

This sounds awesome! Id join

This post was edited

I am trying to watch all the Star Trek shows, in order... Just finished Enterprise. And, OF COURSE, watching nude!!!

This post was edited

Your way more organized than I am. I'm bouncing all over the place trying to watch my favorite episodes.

This post was edited

before this project, I had only really seen the original series. So, the endeavor has multiple purposes.

This post was edited

I just discovered ... you can watch ST TNG on PLUTO.TV, for FREE. I think its on channel #150. Shows are in random order and some episodes are often repeated. Other sci-fi shows are also available, on PLUTO, including the various Stargate TV series and movies, which were just recently added. (April, 2022) ... again, episodes, likely to be, in random order.

This post was edited

I just discovered ... you can watch ST TNG on PLUTO.TV, for FREE. I think its on channel #150. Shows are in random order and some episodes are often repeated. Other sci-fi shows are also available, on PLUTO, including the various Stargate TV series and movies, which were just recently added. (April, 2022) ... again, episodes, likely to be, in random order.

Yeah STTNG 24/7 365

This post was edited

STO is also on PlutoTV along with Voyager.

This post was edited