RE:what is your naked sleeping position?

I'm a side sleeper too. Usually on my left side with a pillow between my knees. All year round I'm a naked sleeper, no matter how cold or hot it is When I'm resting in bed and sitting upright / slouching on my back I'm only covered up to my waist but once I'm on my side I snuggle down with the covers up around my ears . In the warmer weather I just sleep on top of the covers.

This post was edited

Side topic on sleeping naked. Men, do you cup your cock and balls in your hand while you sleep? Women, do you sleep nude with one hand holding yourself between your legs or cup one of your breasts? Just curious. Im a side sleeper and switch one side to the other and cup myself with my hand.

This post was edited

Side sleeper here, a couple of turns during the night I guess (pretty sound sleeper) with hands tucked under the pillow and knees bent slightly. Suddenly Im getting sleepy.

This post was edited

Always falling asleep on my belly or my side

This post was edited

I am usually a side sleeper (wrapping may arms and legs around a body pillow) but occasionally I like to sleep on my back and/or slightly siting up,

This post was edited

Normally on my stomach.

This post was edited

Depends, but I move around in my sleep. I can start on my back and be on my belly by the time I wake up.

This post was edited

i can't sleep on my back since I fell and banged my head a few weeks ago. Also my upper body has to be raised up on a pile of pillows to reduce blood pressure. I sleep on my side, switching from one side to the other during the night.

This post was edited

Side sleeper here. Left side mostly. Right leg usually pulled up. Killer position for those who like to spoon. ;-)

This post was edited