Latest house guest

Thru Airbnb I am hosting a couple who are in the area to explore and hike for a couple of days. They picked my place because of my good reviews as a host and because I have a hot tub. And they knew the house rules for soaking ( common sense required, swimsuits banned)
While i was on a zoom meeting they went ahead and got in the hot tub, and when I was done I joined them We had a great soak while watching several shooting stars streak across the sky. When we got out they put on robes but did not tie them shut, I slipped on an open shirt. I taught them a dice game and we visited. Tonight on tap a bonfire and then another soak. Perfect sunny weather and warm for December too.

This topic was edited
RE:Latest house guest

You sound like the perfect host...with the perfect guests ;)

This post was edited
RE:Latest house guest

we skipped the bonfire due to her asthma acting up and went straight to the soak, all bare of course. I mentioned something about having a massage table. They asked if they could use it, which of course i agreed. We set it up and went into the next room and they traded about 20 minutes of back massages while i read and surfed the web. They would occasionally ask me a question through the open door.
After their rubs we sat down to play a some card and dice games. Them in open robes and me with an open shirt on. ( my old house is a bit drafty) The funniest moment was while playing Farkle, the dice game, he wanted good luck for the dice so he had her put her boobs on the table and he rolled the dice against them for luck. All three of us in stitches of course. The dice did enjoy the extra bounce he won that game. Lots of fun and laughs for sure.

This post was edited