LA Fitness, Robinson, PA

Anyone like to get together in the showers at the gym. My buddy was showering at LA Fitness when the guy in the shower across from him opened his curtain and began to jackoff in the shower. My buddy opened his curtain as well and the guy invited him to join him in the shower. He declined, but they both masturbated to completion while watching each other. My buddy said he was surprised, but fucking horned up by the experience. Anyone else have a similar experience at this gym or any other gym?

This topic was edited
RE:LA Fitness, Robinson, PA

Many times. Watching each other jerking off in the shower, sauna and steam room. Something about being naked in the locker room with other men. We all look at each other. It if very flattering when someone gets hard looking at you and of course you naturally get hard as well. Nothing better than sharing mutual masturbation with each other or other in the shower, sauna and steam room. Very hot.

This post was edited

I've learned over the years, that any place that you find men nude there is activity going on. Gyms showers, saunas (wet and/or dry), even wirlpool I've seen it happen or had offers. Some will work from the saunas to the showers. Some are very cautions about doing anything, they are ones that kinda work up to it by getting to know you. Others just are upfront about it, like in what your buddy stated happen to him. Spas, both local and those at resorts and even those in Las Vegas, and lets not forget nude beaches. You will find that men will go to all these locations to cruise them, find those that are willing to explore and have some fun, and age and orientation doesn't matter Some are using "gay' apps to meet up at gyms since Craigslist doesn't allow for personal adds any more. If you really look, you will find those that want to play, it's always been there but now with phones, internet and apps, it's at your finger tips.

This post was edited

Something I find interesting is that the definition of gay and straight have shifted for many. It has changed a lot over the centuries . My medical practice includes a lot of sexual medicine for LGBT and straight people both in and out of the lifestyle.

People who identify as straight but occasionally enjoy intimacy with people of the same sex are probably more common than in the past, but I think people are much more accepting and able to be honest about that. Sexual identity, i.e. gay, straight, bi , refers more to a persons romantic preference than to some rigid sex role.

This post was edited

Something I find interesting is that the definition of gay and straight have shifted for many. It has changed a lot over the centuries . My medical practice includes a lot of sexual medicine for LGBT and straight people both in and out of the lifestyle.

People who identify as straight but occasionally enjoy intimacy with people of the same sex are probably more common than in the past, but I think people are much more accepting and able to be honest about that. Sexual identity, i.e. gay, straight, bi , refers more to a persons romantic preference than to some rigid sex role.

This post was edited

Agree with Swimdoc. (and I realize this is a bit off topic) Sexuality is being redefined in our lifetime. The "hiccup" in this thought is how do each of us define our own sexuality? The issue is that we're all over the board on how we see ourselves and how we ALLOW us to accept ourselves. 1) Is there really such thing as "straight" people who on occasion enjoy sex with someone of their own sex OR is it 2) that there are not many people that are 100% gay or 100% straight and that probably 75-80% us fall somewhere on the spectrum in between. I know of guys who enjoy receiving anal sex but say they're straight because emotionally they don't "love" the man. Personally I think that's a cop out and BS but that's my opinion. I think that if, as a man, you enjoy getting f'ed, then you are not straight. You may not be 100% gay but you're not straight either lol. You're somewhere on the line like many of us. Some 13 yo kid will know he's gay and admit it and be forthright about it. Others will be 57 and won't admit it at all.

This post was edited

Agree with Swimdoc. (and I realize this is a bit off topic) Sexuality is being redefined in our lifetime. The "hiccup" in this thought is how do each of us define our own sexuality? The issue is that we're all over the board on how we see ourselves and how we ALLOW us to accept ourselves.

I see this subject of sexuality as relevant. Where does sensuality stop and sexuality start? Are boners outside of marriage a sign of creeping infidelity and homosexuality? How about a hand job or a prostate massage? Back in high school, everything outside of that week's norms was noted: "Oh that's so gay."

That old Keinsy hetero vs. homo spectrum has become simplistic and outdated. Rather I think sexuality is more a matrix that integrates attraction, sensuality and environment. As the sensations of intercourse can be somewhat replicated between genders, I personally consider emotions the core driver of sexaulity. Otherwise a man engaging in anal sex in prison is clearly homosexual, but a married man whose wife straps on a dildo is a committed heterosexual.

But what purpose does all the pronouning of sexuality serve other than putting everyone in silos? Maybe we can just take sexuality for what it is: a gift.

This post was edited

But what purpose does all the pronouning of sexuality serve other than putting everyone in silos? Maybe we can just take sexuality for what it is: a gift.

I agree Andy. We are human, we are sexual. What more needs to be said?

This post was edited

But what purpose does all the pronouning of sexuality serve other than putting everyone in silos? Maybe we can just take sexuality for what it is: a gift.I agree Andy. We are human, we are sexual. What more needs to be said?

AMEN!!! If it feels good and you like it, do it! Just be human, no other labels needed.

This post was edited