Catalina island Nude Beach

It is rumored there is a nude beach on catalina island. Its not officially nude, just a place that nudist frequent. We have been to catalina island a lot, but we have always been with textile friends. So we never went and looked for it. I do realize that there are several beaches that are only accessable by boat or kayak. In that situation its private enough to do what feels natural. Iwould like to know about the beach that is rumored to be close to two harbors.

This topic was edited
RE:Catalina island Nude Beach

I believe there is a beach close to two harbors that is nude. There are a lot of boats that anchor by that beach. I follow a gay couple on Instagram that frequent the area on their sailboat. I have nothing been there but it makes sense since the couple are nudist and hang out on their boat nude while there.

This post was edited

when you say a lot of boats anchor, do you know if it is a mooring feild? if so that would be a bit odd. Most of the coves that have mooring near two harbors have scout camps, or yacht clubs. there are sime small coves where you can anchor, maybe ten boats at most.

This post was edited

I do not know what the place is called unfortunately

This post was edited

Thanks i appreciate the information, if you are comfortable sharing the couple's instagram with me and it is a public account. i would like to follow them. Better yet, if they are on this site. If Your not comfortable, no worries. As for the beach I'll have to explore on my own... maybe it's better that you have to search it out, makes it more unique.

This post was edited

I know of the place you are talking about. "2 harbors" or Ismus Harbor is made up of 2 areas, Ismus of course (if there is another name, i dont know it) and Cat Harbor (the back side of the island. The beach you are talking about is rumored to be on the back side of the island. i have only ventured back there by boat 1 time, and as far as i know the only "mooring field" as it was put is Cat Harbor. anything else is anchor only. From what i have read online it is possible to walk to this beach, but i have yet to find an actual location on a map. And considering i no longer have access to a boat, and i dont think there are much in the way of overnight accomodations short of tent camping, I will probably never find out for myself in the near future :-) please post if you find it though.

This post was edited

There are a few beaches on the back side. i think the longest hike would be about 10 miles from two harbors. they are shark harbor, cottonwood beach, and ben weston beach. I am not aware that you can anchor at any of them. shark beach is close to little harbor, and the other two are remote. the only people who vist are hikers and surfers. i have heard surfing at cottonwood beach and ben weston beach is supposed to be good. Also they are close to little harbor which is a nice anchorage. you would have no problems being nude there.

on the inside of Cat harbor there is ballast point Beach, it is outside of the moorings, but still in the harbor. this would seem like a likely candidate. about a mile from isthmus cove and maybe 3/4 from the town of two harbors.

This post was edited