Female Backsides?

Are there any female members posting backside pics to this group?

I love viewing both male and female backsides! I have posted about 9 pics of my own male backside so far and have seen a lot of very nice looking male backsides, but only a couple pics that seem to include female backsides. Am I guilty of not recognizing a female backside, or are we lacking female members? If the latter, what can we do to encourage female TN Members to post to this group?

Naked Hugs to guys and girls!
Rom

This topic was edited
RE:Female Backsides?

Your post says it all, Rom. Truth be told, there are way more male members on the True Nudists site than females, and this reflects in Groups as well. By my responding to your post it'll be at the top of the Discussions for at least a while. Perhaps your title "Female Backsides" will attract the attention of some potential female nudists who'll be tempted to reply.

This post was edited

Hi guys! I'm julie, female half of nudist couple. I'd love to hear your comments on my big ol butt!! Lol

This post was edited

Julie, I just looked at your profile photo and I don't believe you have as you call it a big butt. Everything appears to be in proportion to the rest of your body, so I believe you are being too critical of yourself. If I am mistaken post some other shots to illustrate your point.

This post was edited

Very beautiful well proportioned smooth and firm backside.

This post was edited

you do have a nice juicy big butt

This post was edited

Julie, your butt looks pretty nice to me. Would love to see more pics of it and the rest of you :)

This post was edited

From the one profile pic it looks nice. Post more pics and will give more feedback.

This post was edited

From the one profile pic it looks nice. Post more pics and will give more feedback.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I think you have a great looking butt!

This post was edited