We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try again

Is something wrong? I am not able to get in the chat room. Is it just me?

This topic was edited
RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try again

I got the same error.

This post was edited
RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try again

Any update on this issue? I got the same exact error. Can't get in to the chatroom.

This post was edited

There hasn't been any public post stating what the problem is. I submitted a support ticket but have not had a response at all. It does seem like they are not bothering to do anything about it. I'm at a point of wishing there was an alternative to TN now.

This post was edited

got the same message on TN but TS is working ...

This post was edited

Hi All
Having the same problem since the new chat room has been implemented. Get the same result on pc, tablet and mobile phone and tried numerous browsers.
As people can get in by creating new accounts it seems to me that the problem does stem from TN.
As many others suggested the best bet is to report the problem, although, I did this last Thursday and have yet to have a response.

This post was edited

10 yrs and now cant get onto the chat Tolen issue? How do we repair?

This post was edited

Getting the same message here too, not overly happy about this as here is the only place I really chat and being at home on my own all day this is pretty much my only life line to other people.

This post was edited

Same thing. I guess this is happening with mac users only.

This post was edited

Yup. Same thing here too. On all devices.

This post was edited

got the same message on TN but TS is working ...

same here

This post was edited