WELCOME NEW GUYS!

Well it took quite a while to get started, but we're three now! hopefully more will come along soon. It would be great to have group get togethers, naked of course, and share our creativity. Love to hear about your creative streaks! I play classical piano, restore vintage theatre costumes, am an interior designer, draw/sketch.... stuff like that. How about our new members? Great to have you on board.

This topic was edited
RE:WELCOME NEW GUYS!

Hi Kevin, hopefully more will join and discuss what they like, wear and feel comfortable in.
While at home I am naked more often than not (do keep running shorts/t-shirt near front door in case needed) and often freeball if just going for walk along river I do wear underwear shopping, dinners, doctors etc.
Have detailed preferences in previous post.
Assume a lot of guys are same or similar to me but would be interesting to know, discuss favourite brands, styles, colours etc be it for comfort, support , promote manhood with display or just plain look good on...

If you have a favourite brand , style etc that is not well known share some info, what they are like, why do you like them, where can you buy if an obscure brand.

If not in your undies, stay naked guys and swing , hang free

This post was edited