RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try again

Also having the same problem, for many days now. Unable to access the chat on any device.

This post was edited
RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try again

Question to Admins? Has there been a fix for this?

This post was edited

Question to Admins? Has there been a fix for this?

This post was edited

Hi everyone,
I have been having the same problem and too the point i created a new account but whilst setting it up i kept checking if i could still login to chat and everything was fine until i set up my location. Whilst my longitude and latitude were set to "0" i could login to chat but when i set my precise location chat wouldn't work. I then logged back into this account and made the changes and now chat is working fine.
Hope this helps
Craig

This post was edited

This seems to have worked for me.
I removed the Lat/Long that was set in my location in my profile then used Google to get the new numbers, inserted these then saved and chat now works.
It's the new chat but at least it is chat.

Hope this helps

This post was edited

have now been with out TN due to no token retrival. Can any one shed any light on where we are with this now?. has been now nearly 2 weeks

This post was edited

Thanks you For the Location suggestion, it worked for me, All I did was took the last digit off of the latitude and longitude , change country and location then saved and chat worked. I then changed my country and location back to my original and chat still worked. I dont know how important it is to have the correct latitude and longitude but as its working now i'm not going to change it. Again thanks to all for the suggestion.

This post was edited

I entered my lat and long manually and this worked for me. Thanks

This post was edited

I entered my lat and long manually and this worked for me. Thanks

I just did this and I am able to log into chat again :) Thank u!!

This post was edited