RE: Welcome to the new NEW truenudists.com

I've sent messages and have gotten no response

This post was edited
RE:Welcome to the new NEW truenudists.com

This was posted in another forum by user Steve278:

RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try again
This seems to have worked for me.
I removed the Lat/Long that was set in my location in my profile then used Google to get the new numbers, inserted these then saved and chat now works.
It's the new chat but at least it is chat.

Hope this helps

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

This was posted in another forum by user Steve278:RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try againThis seems to have worked for me.I removed the Lat/Long that was set in my location in my profile then used Google to get the new numbers, inserted these then saved and chat now works.It's the new chat but at least it is chat.Hope this helpsJohn aka cobeachbum

Thanks for sharing, mate, but for me it seems that Google Maps is not loading either... Anyone using Mac could do it?

This post was edited

This was posted in another forum by user Steve278:RE:We could not retrieve a token. The system may be down Please refresh this page to try againThis seems to have worked for me.I removed the Lat/Long that was set in my location in my profile then used Google to get the new numbers, inserted these then saved and chat now works.It's the new chat but at least it is chat.Hope this helpsJohn aka cobeachbum

Hey mate, even though Google wasn't loading, after i manually edited the lat/long and saved it, the chat started to work! Thanks for your help!

This post was edited

To Cobeachbum.
Well played mate. All sorted now. Enjoy your day. Cheers

This post was edited

well that trick fixed it. would be nice if there was a better error message that tells us that instead of bad token. :)

This post was edited

I lost all my chat history when they upgraded to the new version. Very sad.

This post was edited

where do i change this? thanks

This post was edited

where do i change this? thanks

Under My Settings, Location tab

This post was edited