Two movies with men in large tub together

Both movies have to do with rugby locker room. 1963 This Sporting Life does show nude men in a tub together. The movie is in black and white.
Second movie is 1996 When Saturday Comes.
Both good movies to watch for nude male locker room camaraderie among a rugby team.
Has anyone else seen either one of these movies?
Do you know of others like it that show some team mates taking a bath together?

This topic was edited
RE:Two movies with men in large tub together

Please don't get me started on the "towel dance" Buzz, that drives me crazy!! It is so sad, even seeing guys in their late 50's and over doing that. I have seen guys going into the showers fully dressed and shower and come out fully dressed.All the 24 hr fitness here in CA have doors. I'm one of the few who leaves it open. I guess some guys are all scared that someone is going to take a pic of them. I have seen part of the Sporting life, and it has such innocence, what makes it so real.

This post was edited

Just watched it! Great scenes of men being free nude together in the locker room and hot tub!

This post was edited

Both movies have to do with rugby locker room. 1963 This Sporting Life does show nude men in a tub together. The movie is in black and white.Second movie is 1996 When Saturday Comes.Both good movies to watch for nude male locker room camaraderie among a rugby team.Has anyone else seen either one of these movies?Do you know of others like it that show some team mates taking a bath together?
I've seen both of these movies and there's some commentary on them in the Nudity in Film and Television Group. I love them particularly for the fun relaxed locker room camaraderie between the men. Most locker rooms I've been in no longer have large soaking tubs but I got to share a small Japanese style soaking tub with a couple of guys I met on a cruise ship. It was a tight fit but we enjoyed it. I loved the period of the late 70s and 80s when many newly designed health clubs and racquet ball clubs installed Jacuzzis in the locker rooms, usually right in the shower area. Those were great experiences. Loved that. But I haven't seen that in years. They all got removed and never replaced. I miss that sharing and being able to soak together and talk while hanging naked. Nowadays guys can't even get naked at all, hiding under towels or wearing shorts or bathing suits in showers and saunas. I don't get it.

This post was edited

Both excellent films. 'This Sporting Life' especially so - something of a classic. Have not seen it for many years though.

This post was edited