RE:When you have to wear a swimsuit

For me, the modest end of the spectrum are my Homs, lined with a 1" side. They tend to take a long time to dry, so I haven't been wearing them as much lately. I'll tend more towards the Skinz ones by preference, either with sides that are a part of the front and back (just really narrow) or a strap. These are thin unlined fabric.

This post was edited

For me, the modest end of the spectrum are my Homs, lined with a 1" side. They tend to take a long time to dry, so I haven't been wearing them as much lately. I'll tend more towards the Skinz ones by preference, either with sides that are a part of the front and back (just really narrow) or a strap. These are thin unlined fabric.

You rarely or never wear swim suits with some leg covering?

This post was edited

"You rarely or never wear swim suits with some leg covering?"

Nope. Have some, but have never worn them at the beach. My Koala red-white-blue suit is 1.5" and comes out on or around Australia Day (since the colours match!) and that's about it. I've looked at my trunks on occasion and decided to go with the brief anyway. Or extra brief. :-)

This post was edited

Well, if I have to wear a suit to go swimming I don't go swimming. Sometimes this really annoys my wife.

This post was edited

"You rarely or never wear swim suits with some leg covering?"Nope. Have some, but have never worn them at the beach. My Koala red-white-blue suit is 1.5" and comes out on or around Australia Day (since the colours match!) and that's about it. I've looked at my trunks on occasion and decided to go with the brief anyway. Or extra brief. :-)

So you are keeping the trunks just in case you decide to wear them in the future ?

This post was edited

"You rarely or never wear swim suits with some leg covering?"Nope. Have some, but have never worn them at the beach. My Koala red-white-blue suit is 1.5" and comes out on or around Australia Day (since the colours match!) and that's about it. I've looked at my trunks on occasion and decided to go with the brief anyway. Or extra brief. :-)So you are keeping the trunks just in case you decide to wear them in the future ?

It's an option.

This post was edited

Kiniki have an introductory offer on their latest tan-through swimwear.

This post was edited

For me, the modest end of the spectrum are my Homs, lined with a 1" side. They tend to take a long time to dry, so I haven't been wearing them as much lately. I'll tend more towards the Skinz ones by preference, either with sides that are a part of the front and back (just really narrow) or a strap. These are thin unlined fabric.You rarely or never wear swim suits with some leg covering?

The only possible reason to wear togs/swimmers/speedos is for the modesty of the textile community. As for leg covering, whatever for?
The only times I wear long or boxer shorts is when using a body board to reduce rubbing on the thighs.

This post was edited

I usually wear unlined bikini suits from Cocksox com or a speedo if it is very conservative. One of my unlined suits is white which becomes translucent when wet, which I wear at the beach. the others?, most pools fair game even if kids r around. You mine your business and keep to yourself, or a friend, and you will be left alone. My cocksox suits are made with pouches so are a little obvious of what I have.

This post was edited

I now do two swim sessions per week at the local indoor 25-metre pool for which I wear the yellow and white swimsuits pictured below for alternate sessions.
However, the laundry cycle sometimes results in close non-availability so my wife suggested that I should wear the silver-grey Hom one I bought thirty years ago. I tried it on for her approval and she agreed that it is OK but for the first time ever she remarked on the prominent bulge. I find it astonishing that she had never mentioned it when it was my only swimsuit thirty years ago.

This post was edited